Information Overload

Lightsp33d1987

5 minutes ago, SupremeTerror said:

Cheers I'll give it a go, does difficulty matter for drop rate?

And congratulations! :)

I seem to get dupes nearly everytime that I do eventually get a drop 1f612.png

I don't believe difficulty matters for Intel, only for the amount of upgrade modules you get.

I don't think you are getting dupes, remember, in an intel file set you can have up to 8 files. For instance, in a set for A-Day Aftermath (or whatever it is called) there are 8 files or so.

1 minute ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I don't believe difficulty matters for Intel, only for the amount of upgrade modules you get.

I don't think you are getting dupes, remember, in an intel file set you can have up to 8 files. For instance, in a set for A-Day Aftermath (or whatever it is called) there are 8 files or so.

Oh I'm definitely getting dupes ? I've picked up ones for sets I've already finished.  And the tracking black widow set. I've found 4 or 5 today and still only shows 1/6. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I have been switching between Elite Forest and Elite Desert Vaults. Do not complete the mission. Open all markers, then return to quinjet. Should net you 2+ per run. 

My trophy just popped up after 145 intel. Absolutely ridiculous, but shoot I still got it. 

what character would you recommend to run it with?

I’m at 55 intel files, no trophy. Emailed Square Enix support (also to let them know about the bugged 50 hives and 50 caches trophies)

Answer: 

“Greetings Alessandro,

Thank you for providing the requested information. We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. We will be forwarding the information to our team for further investigation. Please be on the look out on the following site for any updates regarding your issue.

https://avengers.square-enix-games.com/en-us/news/

Thank you for your time and patience as we work to address this issue.”

Unfortunately, reinstalling didn’t help. Sitting at 79 intel and nothing popped. New patch is out, but no fix. There’s another patch coming, but they don’t mention anything about this being fixed.

Emailed SE again yesterday and they said they are “working on it”.

On 15/10/2020 at 9:33 AM, AlesXXVI said:

Unfortunately, reinstalling didn’t help. Sitting at 79 intel and nothing popped. New patch is out, but no fix. There’s another patch coming, but they don’t mention anything about this being fixed.

Emailed SE again yesterday and they said they are “working on it”.

I have 78 intel files and no trophy yet.

So I have been following the discussions here for some time coz I have way more inter files than 50 but it didn't pop.

And I was wondering if playing offline would solve it like it did for the chests and AIM prisoners?

Did playing offline and getting one additional intel file triggered the trophy for anyone here?

On 27/10/2020 at 9:56 AM, samy002 said:

So I have been following the discussions here for some time coz I have way more inter files than 50 but it didn't pop.

And I was wondering if playing offline would solve it like it did for the chests and AIM prisoners?

Did playing offline and getting one additional intel file triggered the trophy for anyone here?

Just a quick update: I started playing offline and collected a few intel files, some of them showing as new in the global list and... no trophy.

Also yesterday's new patch gave me a little hope but they didn't fix that. I just can't believe they would fix some cosmetic issues but not the trophies!

On 28/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, samy002 said:

Just a quick update: I started playing offline and collected a few intel files, some of them showing as new in the global list and... no trophy.

Also yesterday's new patch gave me a little hope but they didn't fix that. I just can't believe they would fix some cosmetic issues but not the trophies!

With "offline" do you mean the story mode? 

13 hours ago, Walmiltur said:

With "offline" do you mean the story mode? 

No. Offline means you turn off the matchmaking (square button) when you're in the mission lobby. So you'll play the mission only with AI companions.

The trophy finally popped for me yesterday \o/

Here is what I recommend:

1. Turn off matchmaking
  2. Choose a flying hero like Thor
  3. Play the Days of Remains mission where I could find 9 really easy and quick chests
  4. Once you open the 9th chest leave the mission by going back to Quinjet
  5. Repeat from step 2. Each run should only take 5 minutes mainly because of loading time

Also I noticed the intel files which made the trophy pop is one of those which appear with the "new" notification in the intel tab so only those ones seem to count.

Good luck folks!

On 30/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, samy002 said:

No. Offline means you turn off the matchmaking (square button) when you're in the mission lobby. So you'll play the mission only with AI companions.

The trophy finally popped for me yesterday \o/

Here is what I recommend:

1. Turn off matchmaking
  2. Choose a flying hero like Thor
  3. Play the Days of Remains mission where I could find 9 really easy and quick chests
  4. Once you open the 9th chest leave the mission by going back to Quinjet
  5. Repeat from step 2. Each run should only take 5 minutes mainly because of loading time

Also I noticed the intel files which made the trophy pop is one of those which appear with the "new" notification in the intel tab so only those ones seem to count.

Good luck folks!

I did this and after 96 files collected i finally unclocked the trophy!

Edited by Walmiltur

I can confirm that starting a new save will work for the trophy. Though just a heads up that the e-mail file set doesn’t seem to count toward the total, as I had to get 51 items for it to pop (and had a mini panic attack when it didn’t unlock at 50). Like others in this thread have said, 51 seems like the magic number.

I had reached 137 files on my main save before giving up and starting fresh. Skipping all cutscenes, it took me about 10 hours to get to the point of farming (got 24 files from just gathering in the main story). From there, it took about six hours of grinding the ...And We’re Back! mission to reach my 51 files and unlock the trophy and platinum.  

For those who can’t stand waiting for a patch any longer, this method should work for you. At this rate there’s no telling when the buggy trophies will get fixed, though I messaged CD customer support about the issue and they said they’re working on a fix.

Best of luck, everyone! 

On 11/1/2020 at 0:57 AM, gfn21 said:

I can confirm that starting a new save will work for the trophy. Though just a heads up that the e-mail file set doesn’t seem to count toward the total, as I had to get 51 items for it to pop (and had a mini panic attack when it didn’t unlock at 50). Like others in this thread have said, 51 seems like the magic number.

I had reached 137 files on my main save before giving up and starting fresh. Skipping all cutscenes, it took me about 10 hours to get to the point of farming (got 24 files from just gathering in the main story). From there, it took about six hours of grinding the ...And We’re Back! mission to reach my 51 files and unlock the trophy and platinum.  

For those who can’t stand waiting for a patch any longer, this method should work for you. At this rate there’s no telling when the buggy trophies will get fixed, though I messaged CD customer support about the issue and they said they’re working on a fix.

Best of luck, everyone! 

Had to follow this through to get it done. Took about 9 hours.

Never uninstalled a game so fast...

On 04/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, limenio said:

Today i unlocked the trophy,i had 92 and i was really angry,what i did was to delete my profile save data and when i tried one more time it unlocked at 93 instanly.

Tried this but didn't work for me.

I ended up getting the trophy at about 93 intel though, just kept farming the start of the Snow Tundra Vault because the snow made it easier to spot chests. Easily got around 10 chests per 15 minute run.