Better trophy images!

nrs1nrs1

18 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

looks like 1.03 fixed those lame trophy images, even if its just replacing it with a better picture. It's a small thing but this game is adorable and the artwork should match

6 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Is there a submission in place for a PSNP Updated Trophy List? I'd like to see these new tiles

14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I just added it to the queue to update. I'm still unsure about how long it takes to update, but hopefully, you'll see them soon!

The new tiles are already live on-site, because you rescanned the list a few days ago when I mentioned it :). All the tiles are now this:

2Ld98282.png

If you can't see the new tiles and/or icon, clear your temp files then they'll appear :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The new tiles are already live on-site, because you rescanned the list a few days ago when I mentioned it :). All the tiles are now this:

2Ld98282.png

If you can't see the new tiles and/or icon, clear your temp files then they'll appear :).

That's what I thought. Granted, I didn't know/paid attention to what they looked like beforehand so I had no idea if it actually updated. ?

On 9/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, HuntingFever said:

2Ld98282.png

Wait so this copy-paste tile that's the same for every trophy is the NEW trophy list image? That's really lame. I looked up the orange image from beforehand, and yeah sure this new one looks a lot better with more detail and a lively feel, but why still copy-paste the tile for every image?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The 1.05 patch has just landed and changed the tiles for the second time. I've let the the Trophy List Management Team know so they can re-can the list (again).

They keep getting better and better with each iteration! Glad they went back and fixed it instead of leaving us with bad images :)

• 2 years later...