BEWARE! Corrupt Data Glitch

Kwotey

I didn’t have any issues within the game on my platinum run minus a few annoying minor graphics/gameplay glitches when fighting large groups of enemies. Is there a specific level the game is doing this on? This could also be something introduced with the latest patches and DLC, how recent were these crashes for you? I know when the game first came out people were having issues when resuming the game from standby mode, the game would crash a lot especially on Xbox One and PC- this problem very likely affects the PS4 build of the game too.

One suggestion would be to possibly roll back to an earlier patch (Directions HERE). While there were a few gameplay issues here and there, I played the game within the first weeks it was out and never experienced a blue screen error. I haven’t touched it since the first DLC came out so that could be another matter entirely. Another solution would be to wait for a future patch, but it’s hard to tell how long you’ll have to wait and if it even fixes the issue for you.

Hoping that it gets resolved and you’re able to finish the game! It’s a fun take on dungeon looting. Not quite as deep as Diablo, but there’s definite fun to be had, as long as the game functions the way it’s intended!

Edited by Hoagie324
Added link to patch rollback post
  • Like 1

So my game has blue screened about 20 times now and my character has been deleted about 6 times.. Im just about to start apocalyptic difficulty now. Its an absolute joke of a game.. I'm having to back up my save every 2-3 levels.. The game is boring as hell too which doesn't help. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 9:00 AM, NekoRave said:

I can bet you it's a disc problem dude in one hour just add me I'll get you really good gear

This is NOT just a disc problem. I bought the digital Hero Edition of this game last night and had it crash on me after about 7 missions and my character got corrupted... I will now back up my save every 2-3 levels.

• Like 1