DBD PS5 Trophies Question

With DBD announced for ps5 it got me thinking about the possible trophy list. 

I thought that the usual process for old games on new consoles was to repeat the same trophies as the previous generations. As it's not a remaster there wouldn't be a change in trophies but with DBD currently having over 150 trophies could they still put all of those on the ps5?

I thought the cap for a base game without dlc was like 52 trophies, so if they did have to remove some of the trophies which ones would you want removed and why?

(Basically which are your least favourite haha)

For me I'd like them to lose the Map specific generator trophies, I just think completing a specific gen on a map is kinda pointless it's usually no more skillful than completing any other gen on that map.

I don't want them to remove any trophies but if I had to choose its the hatchet hits from x meters with the Huntress and protection hits 200 times or something. I find it annoying how they keep adding trophies that I would have gotten already if there was an in-game tracker, like the 200 hit one... I played this game a lot for fun and would have gotten this. They added the trophy after I was tired of the game and it's not worth the grind anymore, lol.

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure it’s either gonna be like Minecraft with continuing where it left or just combine the lists into one (PS4/PS5).

If the former, it will be releasing the same old trophies probably under one giant list or where it left off on PS4 and then continue with more DLC from then on. At some point, it will probably just stop updating the PS4 one and the trophies will stop showing up there, while more are added to the PS5 version. There can even be a cross save feature, where you can pop the trophies on the older version, as with Minecraft.

If the latter, it’s gonna be weird.

• Like 3

"Blood on your face". I got this without slugging, and it was thrilling THAT way. The way players usually try to get it off me is not so thrilling. "Skilled Huntress" probably shouldn't be an achievement on console; While in-lobby, I'll get asked randomly to help boost it. Maybe instead of snipes, it can be like a 'hatchet-hit combo' that could actually discourage the use of Iridescent Head.

• Like 1