hatsune_miku2039

Rhythm Game Master [FS]

3 posts in this topic

Rhythm Game Master [FS]
Cleared all songs in Future Sound (any No Fail Mode setting or difficulty).

Hello!

So I finally linked my account to see how I was doing with my trophies on PSN but also to ask some advice for this trophy!

I have managed to complete the trophy for Colorful Sound without too much problem but am struggling a bit on this one, I know the basic requirements are to complete all songs on Easy and Normal difficulty but do I have to complete every song twice or can I just play the additional songs on normal difficulty and does anyone have any tips?

Am down to I believe four songs remaining which are Rolling Girl, Tokyo Teddy Bear and two I forget but am just under the 50 completion marker, I keep mucking up the challenge part and not good with holding button combo's.

Thank you in advance, can share video media if it will help!

You just have to beat all the songs once if i recall, Doesn't matter what difficulty (obviously you can't have no fail on) 

As for tips and tricks.. just practice.. I know it's a lame answer but that's pretty much the easiest way to do things when it comes to rhythm games.  

Also if i recall the two sets of songs have their own playlists.. if that helps... 

p.s Sorry if this isn't helpful, haven't played the game in a while!

On 12/09/2020 at 0:26 PM, DedNeka said:

You just have to beat all the songs once if i recall, Doesn't matter what difficulty (obviously you can't have no fail on) 

As for tips and tricks.. just practice.. I know it's a lame answer but that's pretty much the easiest way to do things when it comes to rhythm games.  

Also if i recall the two sets of songs have their own playlists.. if that helps... 

p.s Sorry if this isn't helpful, haven't played the game in a while!

Thanks, helps a bit, I have fortunately been able to practice a bit and able to do the songs with no fail mode.

Will have a look at the playlists, something I've not checked so that may help me ID which ones I do need to do.

Feel I am so close to the trophy can almost taste it! Report how it went soon hopefully!