PlayStation 5 Showcase | Discussion and Information

Sword

Take this however you want. I get it. Believe it or not. I do. I really do.

I shouldn't get my hopes up. Rumors are rumors. But I have my hype machine ready. Just in case.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/fans_expect_final_fantasy_16_to_be_announced_for_ps5_next_week

FINAL FANTASY HAS COME TO SAVE US ALL

If we don't get a price at this point, then I might give up on buying it on day one. I have a long backlog I can work on. I don't necessarily need to buy this right away. Besides, I can wait until they work out all the bugs before I get mine. I am just tired of the way they manipulate us. It reminds me of the way Apple does business. 

• Like 1

Another leak:

- 499€ for the PS5

- 399€ for the PS5 Digital Edition

- Opening pre-orders on Thursday, September 17 from 9 am (French time)

- 4 games available for pre-order : Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Destruction All-Stars, Demon's Souls Remake and Sackboy Adventures.

- Micromania is expecting to run out of preorders in about 4 days and ultra limited quantities in France

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

No source link?

Oh, my bad

PS5 price and pre-orders seemingly leaked by Euro retailer

A French retailer has seemingly leaked the price of PS5 as well as when you can pre-order.

According to a report on French outlet PlayerOne.tv, retailer Micromania will start taking pre-orders for PS5 tomorrow, September 17.

The price of the console is listed at €499 for the standard model, and €399 for the disc-less version.

Alongside the pre-order and price report, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Destruction All-Stars, Demon’s Souls Remake, and Sackboy Adventures will also be made available for pre-order tomorrow as well.

While the retailer has denied the information, the outlet has said it trusts the source as the information seems to have come from an employee of one of the stores.

https://www.vg247.com/2020/09/16/ps5-price-release-date-pre-orders-seemingly-leaked-euro-retailers/

https://playerone.tv/news/v/12192/info-exclusive-prix-de-la-ps5-et-ouverture-des-precommandes-chez-micromania.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

If they don't announce [unreasonable sequel], £100 price, release date yesterday and backwards compatibility with the Magnavox Odyssey then I'm switching to Xbox

You're funny. 

I keep screaming at my clock to go faster...all it's doing is making my cat look at me like I've lost my mind.

• Like 1