Ghost of Tsushima stuck at loading screen

supercanaries

Hello everybody, so I have an issue and it's killing me. I'm only missing 4 trophies on Ghost of Tsushima and I want to make clear that I have played until last night. Today I tried starting the game and it worked for a bit (I've played for a small amount of time) but after I closed it, when I re-open it, it's stuck to the loading screen and it won't move past it. I've tried switching game (put Avengers, both on disk) and it works perfectly with no issue.

Can anyone help me with Ghost?

7 minutes ago, HummelsSmythe said:

Hello everybody, so I have an issue and it's killing me. I'm only missing 4 trophies on Ghost of Tsushima and I want to make clear that I have played until last night. Today I tried starting the game and it worked for a bit (I've played for a small amount of time) but after I closed it, when I re-open it, it's stuck to the loading screen and it won't move past it. I've tried switching game (put Avengers, both on disk) and it works perfectly with no issue.

Seems im glad I waited on this game .. Seems like a buggy GAME! A great game yes but Buggy as hell!! I will wait for it to release on PS5

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HummelsSmythe said:

I am so sorry to hear this. When I played this game I did not have any issues. What I would try to do is, upload all your save files to the cloud or a USB drive. I would then delete the game and reinstall it. hopefully that works. But, I fear that you might have a corrupt save file. Which might have happened from closing the game before the save file finished saving. If that is the case, it is not going to be good. You might have to start all over and focus on those trophies that you need. The good news is that its a great game.

• Like 3

Solved, in case anyone needed help with this: I reinstalled the game with all updates (I didn't do anything to my save files), started another Disk game past the menus (Avengers), switched disk and it magically went.

Also, I want to clarify, I did not experience any other issue or bug with this game, so far it's been perfect!

• Like 1