Question about Changing Username For Your PSN Account?

JDG0223

Hello everyone!  I had a quick question regarding changing my PSN ID.  I was wondering what people's experience was when doing it, as it warns you before changing it that it may affect other stats; such as trophies (my main concern) and such.  Is it mostly safe to do so?  Just wanted some encouragement that I won't lose all of my progress after starting with 7 platinums out of 11 games played lol.  Love you all.

11 minutes ago, JG22396 said:

Hello everyone!  I had a quick question regarding changing my PSN ID.  I was wondering what people's experience was when doing it, as it warns you before changing it that it may affect other stats; such as trophies (my main concern) and such.  Is it mostly safe to do so?  Just wanted some encouragement that I won't lose all of my progress after starting with 7 platinums out of 11 games played lol.  Love you all.

I don’t think you will lose progress if it’s he first time, just make sure the name you pick will be good that u won’t change it again, after changing it 3 to 4 times you can lose your save files 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, JG22396 said:

You only have PS4 games. You will not be affected at all.