200 Trackmaster medals

SnowFleurz

Knowing that most people on this forum who have played this game probably dropped it as soon as they earned the platinum trophy, I can't help but wonder how many people on here have been crazy enough and went for the 200 Trackmaster medals?

So far I only know of @lemaestrewho's completed it, and is now battling it out in super solo mode.

Myself I've returned to the game two years after earning the platinum trophy, to try getting those 200 Trackmasters.

There is just something special about this game!

Edited by SnowFleurz
  • Like 4

Hello there, 

Having the 200 Trackmaster medals was a good challenge yeah but Super Solo is really on another level, times are insanely hard ?

I know AyiESPi89500 spent a lot of time doing Super solo and he was close to 200 STM medals if i remember correctly :) He did a bunch of world record ( any platform included) when we was playing it ! I think a lot of players did it but they may not be trophies hunters ?

I’m afraid I belong to this vast majority of TrackMania players who dropped the game while still light years away from the platinum. Not speaking of reaching the super solo campaign... Hats off to whoever did it! ?

Edited by Neef-GT5
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 24/09/2020 at 1:34 PM, SnowFleurz said:

Finally I joined the 200 Trackmaster medals crew! 
Now I will join in getting my butt kicked in Super Solo! 1f600.png

Felt like doing some kind of follow-up here, as I’m interested in having feedback about Super Solo from a player already good enough to access it… How tough is it vs. normal campaign?

14 hours ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Felt like doing some kind of follow-up here, as I’m interested in having feedback about Super Solo from a player already good enough to access it… How tough is it vs. normal campaign?

I recently got back to the game after a year long break, been playing for a week now, having only earned 1 super trackmaster..

The times required even for super bronze are quite brutal for sure.

I’m still stuck grinding the first five maps lol

STM.jpg

Just looking at the difference in requirements between rtm and stm for the first five maps may give you an idea.

There's hardly any room for error more than maybe diverging a little bit off the optimal line.

Only like 15 people across all platforms have gotten all of the stms, so yeah ?

Edited by SnowFleurz
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...