Easiest way inside the Volcano!!

Satrdays

Here’s the easiest way I found to get inside the Volcano. Got it on my second try. Make sure “Always Special” is on and “No Bails” are on as well. When going over the ramp jump when you’re in the middle of it. Try and land there the gnome is sitting, once you land there jump again towards the volcano and you should make it. 
Here’s a video for reference. https://youtu.be/vc6LFygHhbM

1 hour ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

is anyone reaching the volcano and it just places you back at the start. surely a glitch, not having a problem doing the gap but this is terrible 

It's not a glitch. You have to grind the Time 2 Feed the Volcano!!! gap first. Then you have 30 sec to jump into volcano.

• Like 3

what @SaviorKIA is saying is absolutely crucial! I struggled myself forever with getting into the volcano until I realized you have only around 20-30 seconds after you grind the Time 2 Feed the Volcano gap. If you mess up to get into the volcano (which is not unlikely due to the long jump from the kicker to the volcano) in the 30 seconds you need to restart the process (maybe even the level). Somehow nobody mentioned the 20-30s requierement in any guide.

I also found this video very helpful for the perfect postion to launch into the volcano: 

On 16-9-2020 at 10:57 AM, SaviorKIA said:

It's not a glitch. You have to grind the Time 2 Feed the Volcano!!! gap first. Then you have 30 sec to jump into volcano.

Ooh I did not know there was a time limit of 30 seconds.. Managed to get it twice but that's why a couple of times it put me back,

Edited by JanDuin68

On 16/09/2020 at 8:32 AM, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

is anyone reaching the volcano and it just places you back at the start. surely a glitch, not having a problem doing the gap but this is terrible 

Are you grinding the rail that activates the volcano first? (Edit) did not see the other responses before posting.

Edited by YeWeeScumBag
Mistake