Bargain Bucket/Mad Trendy/Head Turner

m0nk3y_aust

You need the rarity for ALL FOUR parts. So it is not enough to just wear one. BUT you can also wear higher rarity, so you dont need to wear only uncommon for the trophy. You can wear a variety of rarities but every piece needs to be at least what rarity trophy you are going for. You can just equip legendary on all parts and get every trophy bc it "stacks".

35 minutes ago, MuzzleTea said:

You need the rarity for ALL FOUR parts. So it is not enough to just wear one. BUT you can also wear higher rarity, so you dont need to wear only uncommon for the trophy. You can wear a variety of rarities but every piece needs to be at least what rarity trophy you are going for. You can just equip legendary on all parts and get every trophy bc it "stacks".

ok cool thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Darn I missed that one. I have been looking for weeks for a pattern. I have all the others now. How often do Legendary patterns go on the store?

I looked up multiple websites that track cosmetics for this game but I didn't see any that had a Fortnite type of thing where it said 'last seen'. So I guess you're just going to have to look at the shop everyday and hope you come across it.

31 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Darn I missed that one. I have been looking for weeks for a pattern. I have all the others now. How often do Legendary patterns go on the store?

7 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I looked up multiple websites that track cosmetics for this game but I didn't see any that had a Fortnite type of thing where it said 'last seen'. So I guess you're just going to have to look at the shop everyday and hope you come across it.

The daily items section of the store is randomised for each account, so doing a “last seen” for anything in that section is basically impossible

If it’s the costume parts that you’re missing, I think some of the DLC packs have legendary items in them

12 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

The daily items section of the store is randomised for each account, so doing a “last seen” for anything in that section is basically impossible

If it’s the costume parts that you’re missing, I think some of the DLC packs have legendary items in them

But the "featured" section or whatever isn't randomized.

10 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

The daily items section of the store is

for each account, so doing a “last seen” for anything in that section is basically impossible

It is the pattern, so the skin. Those are not included in the DLC packs. I figured it was random but i was hoping someone has noticed a pattern that they may show up after this amount of time. 

24 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

That is what I was afraid of, just get lucky one time and something will be there just like everything else about the game at times. 

9 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

It's totally random, but they come more often than before. After the release of the game some of the players had to wait till one certain day in August 2020 to grab the Platinum Trophy. Make sure you have enough crowns to spend.