Borderlands 3 Next Gen

snakebit10

Nice. I hope that means Borderlands 3 would be another stackable platinum, also would be nice if they also included the save transfer as they did for Handsome Collection and BL1. Sure would be nice to transfer my endgame BL3 character to the PS5 version once I get around to playing the PS4 version.

Cool. Been playing the latest DLC lately. Like the all the previous games...if this has a stackable trophy list, I'll gladly replay the PS5 version....that is, depending on how this whole free upgrade system works. I'm not getting a PS5 day one, but I do have the digital version of BL3...so if I could sort of "reserve" it, that would be great. 

5 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Nice. I hope that means Borderlands 3 would be another stackable platinum, also would be nice if they also included the save transfer as they did for Handsome Collection and BL1. Sure would be nice to transfer my endgame BL3 character to the PS5 version once I get around to playing the PS4 version.

Personally i hope backwards compatability doesn't work like that. Would prefer to continue where i left off not start a new list.

Keen to see how all this backwards compatability and upgrades play out in relation to trophies sets. Save files too for that matter.