I feel bad for starting games and not finishing them

lewy_your_pic

You have to find a balance. You shouldn’t stress about games you haven’t got the trophies for (yet). If now is not the time, then now is not the time. I mean I’ve restarted some games 6-7 years later, its not a big deal. If you force yourself to do something, its never fun. So don’t sweat it, just continue to game and maybe one day you feel like catching up with some unfinished games.

• Like 1

When I started gaming on my Ps4 around 5 years ago I never really cared nor payed attention to trophy hunting. Though now I really like to complete very game I have (or had as I'm re-buying some old games). Unfortunately a lot of games I played once or just installed to try them out are in my list and I'll never be able to complete them. 

I calculated all the possible game I can complete, all that I can't complete and some that will be added in the future. I'll be at around 155 games with around 95 completions, which is a completion rate of 61%, which is not too bad but still feels really unfortunate considering the amount of games there are in that list that are just junk. Let's call that part 'The Shame List'. And then checking someone out who has 200 games with 190 completed makes you wonder why the hell you even installed all those crappy games in the first place.

Overall, having around 85 platinum trophies at the end of my 'to-do' list should be pretty satisfying! :P

Edited by its_ArchroniX