Help How to buy on psn China

AmazingNoeder

49 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

I got the plat on Vr Worlds and I really want to do the CH stack,and I really want to play the last stack of Rayman legends,but I couldn't buy cuz it asks the Chinese address and when I put whit letters it says that I put wrong letters,the right is the Chinese symbols anyone here knows how to buy?

I personally use a HongKong account you still get access to alot of Chinese/Asian Versions of games but menus are typically English making navigating easier. (Menus for PSN/Store I mean.)

If your having trouble on location creation I recommend choosing a province/territory that also has a city with the same name. It's also easier to do this on computer or mobile where you can copy the name from directly in Chinese to the location information.

Just remember you will need PSN cards typically for an out of region account as usually Sony will check credit cards and PayPal information to see if it matches the country region your buying from.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Just remember you will need PSN cards typically for an out of region account as usually Sony will check credit cards and PayPal information to see if it matches the country region your buying from.

About the card I saw s guy saying that he bought the CH versión of Vr Worlds whit a international credit card,I wonder if any international card work,or even any credit card can work

Another question maybe silly, ignore if is stupid,but can't I just put some money on PayPal and buy on CH store with it?

1 minute ago, ChenZheCHN said:

Unlike most regions, PS Store (China Mainland) does not sell any physical gift card.

I guess OBTGame is the best choice, if you do not have any Chinese payment methods (Chinese credit cards, Alipay, etc.).

What wold be thisa allipay

5 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

About the card I saw s guy saying that he bought the CH versión of Vr Worlds whit a international credit card,I wonder if any international card work,or even any credit card can work

It honestly depends what gets through the check. I know my credit card even though it can be used internationally wasn't allowed as the address attached to it is Canadian and failed their check. My friend's worked but his from a banking institution based in Hong Kong.

PayPal won't work as they do a region check for it as well.

Alipay is one of the two online / mobile payment methods most Chinese use. The other is WeChat Pay.

As a Chinese citizen, I never used any other method than Alipay when charging my PS Store (China Mainland) wallet. So I'm sorry that I cannot answer your question about PayPal.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The China stack of VR Worlds is mistagged and actually for Asia/Hong Kong, not China.

No.

Check my trophy list. I have both versions. One from CN store, another from HK store.

The only way to get the CN stack is either buying digitally from CN store, or buying a physical copy from China.

Edited by ChenZheCHN

3 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

No.

Check my trophy list. I have both versions. One from CN store, another from HK store.

The only way to get the CN stack is either buying digitally from CN store, or buying a physical copy from China.

I've just looked on your profile and only 1 stack appears, even after searching specifically for the other list ?. Also, Serialstation.com doesn't show any Chinese id codes for this game, just ones for Asian countries and the EU/NA.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

I've just looked on your profile and only 1 stack appears, even after searching specifically for the other list 1f914.png.

Searching CJK characters does not work well in this site. Try adding PSN ID after the URL manually.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5358/ChenZheCHN

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5461/ChenZheCHN

2 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

So...if the international credit card method  isn't let's say "accurate" I thought if you have it you just need to go make the purchase,so Ned to be in something related to China?

A lot of guys that play ASA or CH stacks for some easy ratalaikas games probably know,or maybe is just on CH that have more issues

18 minutes ago, AmazingNoeder said:

So...if the international credit card method  isn't let's say "accurate" I thought if you have it you just need to go make the purchase,so Ned to be in something related to China?

A lot of guys that play ASA or CH stacks for some easy ratalaikas games probably know,or maybe is just on CH that have more issues

It honestly depends on what version is specifically available to the region you want. I use an alt HongKong account as it gives me access to most of the exclusives ones that are a Chinese or Asian Version but they are always marked on the store as such there. Same if it it's a North American version.

Sounds like @ChenZheCHN has suggested AliPay is the best way to pay for top ups for mainland PSN. I guess see what you may need to set that up.

8 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

The good news is both PlayStation VR Worlds (China Mainland) and Rayman Legends (PS4, China Mainland) have physical copies. If payment or making an account is difficult for you, finding physical copies might be a choice.

BTW: Rayman Legends (PS Vita, China Mainland) also has physical copies. I have 100%'ed all 5 versions of Rayman Legends. 1f609.png

Btw I just thought of something was the psn store every brought back up yet in China? I remember they took it down back in May and made news rounds but never heard about it going back up?

Edited by Lord_Bane999

29 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Sounds like @ChenZheCHN has suggested AliPay is the best way to pay for top ups for mainland PSN. I guess see what you may need to set that up.

No I didn’t. It’s true that Alipay is one of the most popular online / mobile payment methods in China, but I wonder if non-citizens could use it.

Btw I just thought of something was the psn store every brought back up yet in China? I remember they took it down back in May and made news rounds but never heard about it going back up?

Bad news always spreads faster. The PS Store (China Mainland) had come back on May 30, exactly twenty days after being taken down.

Edited by ChenZheCHN

2 hours ago, ChenZheCHN said:

The good news is both PlayStation VR Worlds (China Mainland) and Rayman Legends (PS4, China Mainland) have physical copies. If payment or making an account is difficult for you, finding physical copies might be a choice.

Not much at least now, I'm Brazilian and everything is extremely expensive,and Rayman legends on psn was 30 Be bucks and physical was 340 haha

1 hour ago, ChenZheCHN said:

No I didn’t. It’s true that Alipay is one of the most popular online / mobile payment methods in China, but I wonder if non-citizens could use it.

That's the main question now