Help How to buy on psn China

AmazingNoeder

1 hour ago, AmazingNoeder said:

Not much at least now, I'm Brazilian and everything is extremely expensive

I see. I bought Os Cavaleiros do Zodíaco: Batalha do Santuário (PS3) from Brazil, and the price really surprised me.

55 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Funny you should mention that. I do too have a PSN China account and I buy PSN China top-ups as well.

AFAIK there is no gift card for CN Store. Maybe I’m wrong. How did you charge your wallet?

Edited by ChenZheCHN

2 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:
24 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Me too, it's not that hard to do, OP is clearly making it harder for himself than it's needs to be

Well you could say how you do instead of saying that is just easy....

Psn cards isn't available to buy,my question here is if the card need to be international or need to be a specific international as other guys here said they couldn't buy cuz their credit card is with their address and some here said you card need to be from china,or we just need to put some valid address when going to buy,instead of answer the question you just said, that isn't  that hard.....

I should made a secondary account,and answer my own post with a very wrong answer but a lot confident so a lot of people will appear just to say that the alternate account is  wrong.... people those days don't want to help,they want to prove others are wrong haha

10 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

I see. I bought Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle (PS3) from Brazil, and the price really surprised me.

Yeah....our coin is like our country.... doesn't have any value

• 3 years later...
On 9/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, ChenZheCHN said:

Alipay is one of the two online / mobile payment methods most Chinese use. The other is WeChat Pay.

As a Chinese citizen, I never used any other method than Alipay when charging my PS Store (China Mainland) wallet. So I'm sorry that I cannot answer your question about PayPal.

Do you remember when you created your alipay account if they asked for an address or chinese ID?

I was thinking on buying a temporary virtual number just to receive a SMS and try it on my Chinese account, but I just thought about the probability of them asking for a ID or something like this.

I bought with obtgsmes some times. But they are asking 99 dollars at a 500 yuan top up xD normally it would cost me 70 dollars if I convert by myself, that's why I'm trying to do by myself and found this old topic here xD

1 hour ago, tranquilu said:

Do you remember when you created your alipay account if they asked for an address or chinese ID?
I was thinking on buying a temporary virtual number just to receive a SMS and try it on my Chinese account, but I just thought about the probability of them asking for a ID or something like this.

I don’t remember if they asked something like an ID when the account is created, but I linked domestic bank cards for charging balance, so I think it eventually means a Chinese ID is required for AliPay account.

I heard that international students in China use AliPay (International) accounts, but I don’t know if it can be used on PSN.

Edited by ChenZheCHN
  • Like 1