[Fixed] Own every Nexomon! and Anger Management Glitched

Xylobe

Not sure if this is a guaranteed thing, but Own every Nexomon! didn't pop for me when I completed the database. The last mon I obtained was Arispauva, by evolving after a tamer battle, and the trophy wouldn't pop until I closed the game entirely and reloaded. Don't have a heart attack like I did!

Anger Management, for breaking 500 boulders, is also apparently unobtainable in the latest patch. Quote the official Discord: "I am thinking that the addition of healing crystals affected the trophy. In theory you can unlock it by breaking 500 healing crystals but that'd be pretty difficult." That's the last trophy I have for the plat, so I may try to put that theory to the test.

EDIT: These issues seem to be fixed as of patch 1.07!

Edited by Xylobe
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Not sure if this is a guaranteed thing, but this trophy didn't pop for me when I completed the database. The last mon I obtained was Arispauva, by evolving after a tamer battle, and the trophy wouldn't pop until I closed the game entirely and reloaded. Don't have a heart attack like I did!

Interesting! I'm glad it worked out for you. 

Update on Anger Management: I can now confirm that on version 1.05 it pops after breaking 500 healing crystals, but doing so took me like 5½ hours of running circuits around the map and was a massive pain in the butt. Technically obtainable, but I'd strongly recommend waiting for a fix unless you're as stubborn as I was.

7 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'm actually having an issue with the tamer trophies, I've battles tamers going on 4 or 5 times and still no trophy for besting them all once. Sucks cause the whole game thus far has been exceptional. 

Are you sure you've gone through the entire list? I was convinced that the rematch trophy was bugged and spent hours retreading the same ground over and over until I figured out that I did actually miss one-- for me it was the samurai-looking dude in the Drake Isles.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Are you sure you've gone through the entire list? I was convinced that the rematch trophy was bugged and spent hours retreading the same ground over and over until I figured out that I did actually miss one-- for me it was the samurai-looking dude in the Drake Isles.

Every trainer I walk up to doesn't engage me first, which is usually what the first encounter is. There is a small handful of trainers that are facing ways that they wouldn't see you, and ive fought those already. Every fight I've had they already know my name and are mentioning a rematch. Unless the patch made trainers only battle you upon speaking to them..regardless if you fought them or not

1 hour ago, YeOldSlapnTickle said:

What's the run for the healing Crystals? Last trophy I need for the plat, and I'm very chapped that it just became glitched

It's pretty long, but they take 20 minutes to respawn anyway so there's not much time to be saved. Listing specific locations would take forever but they're not hard to find so here's the general route:

• Start in Palmaya, grab the 2 to the south, warp to the Orphanage
  • From Orphanage, there's 1 to the east, 5 north, 2 west including the cave, and 1 south; warp to Immortal Citadel
  • From Citadel, there's 1 south and 1 west. Then run east to Desert Outpost, grabbing 3 on the way.
  • From Desert Outpost, take the elevator down to Ignitia. There's 1 at the bottom of the elevator and 2 more on the way to Ignitia West, the first of which is the only hard one to find-- it's in the room due west from the west Ignitia bridge, where you'd normally first turn north. From Ignitia West warp to Lateria.
  • From Lateria, head east all the way to find 3 including the one in the cave, then run back and warp to Outlands
  • From Outlands, head south for 3 crystals including the cave, then go west to the Frozen Lake for 1 more. Warp to Frozen Tundra
  • From Frozen Tundra, there are 3 to the east including the cave, 2 to the north outside of the tower, 1 in the far corner of the long western screen, then loop south past the lake and south again to the cave for 2 more; go back north and warp to Drake Isles
  • From Drake Isles, head east for one in the cave, east again for another, south for a third, and east again for a fourth on a floating island. Run back to town, then head south, west, and south for another, then west again for the last one.

I'm sure this run isn't 100% optimal, but it hits all the densest clusters and is just long enough for the ones at the beginning to start respawning. Once you get a bearing for where they all are it takes around 22 minutes to hit all 40 on the path.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:36 PM, Xylobe said:

Update on Anger Management: I can now confirm that on version 1.05 it pops after breaking 500 healing crystals, but doing so took me like 5½ hours of running circuits around the map and was a massive pain in the butt. Technically obtainable, but I'd strongly recommend waiting for a fix unless you're as stubborn as I was.

What might happen is a fix comes but our boulder counts may be reset. Of course, I'm a pessimist here but definitely a possibility. 

2 hours ago, Kallume said:

What might happen is a fix comes but our boulder counts may be reset. Of course, I'm a pessimist here but definitely a possibility. 

My impression is that since tracking crystals instead of boulders is a bug, the game probably isn't currently counting the number of boulders broken, so I'm expecting this to be the case. Even so, with how densely boulders are placed compared to crystals you could probably grind out 500 in an hour.

On 9/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I'm actually having an issue with the tamer trophies, I've battles tamers going on 4 or 5 times and still no trophy for besting them all once. Sucks cause the whole game thus far has been exceptional. 

The last update added a tamer in the drake isles (black guy), did you fight him? You also need to battle all the bandits in the Frozen Tundra. Are you sure you got them all?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turbodream17 said:

The last update added a tamer in the drake isles (black guy), did you fight him? You also need to battle all the bandits in the Frozen Tundra. Are you sure you got them all?

I'm pretty sure I did, and yeah I battled the new guy. Honestly I've gone through areas so many times it's entirely possible I may have missed one, because I did finally get the one for battling them all once, now I need to get it for doing it twice and I waited by the guy I was missing, battled him again and nothing ?? I was hoping he was the final straw. Just gotta go through area by area but ive battled so many tamers I get bored of it now, and i just need Fane and Bolzen too and im done. I just pick it up from time to time and battle a few tamers, run around the grass for a bit and then i decide to leave this platinum for another day lol 

Newest patch supposedly fixed Anger Management. For folks waiting to do this, pick up the Repel Spray found west side of Laterian Prison. This will disable random encounters once equip. 

** My trophy popped after breaking another 124 boulders, so maybe our counts were tracked! **

Edited by Kallume
  • Like 2