Why am I getting Kudo’s despite quitting?!?

silent_strike777

Been at this infallible trophy for weeks now well over 50 wins & despite having the skill to at least obtain it via the leave show before elimination screen I always end up getting kudos somewhere on a 2, 3 or 4 streak. Lost track at this point of the amount of 2 streaks I’ve lost. I know all the tips and tricks what games are less forgiving when it comes to quitting on time etc, but my game doesn’t seem to function the same as my friends or anyone else posting here on the forums. I’ve quit team games 10 seconds before via leave show, come back to the main menu, seems good then after a 5-10 second delay my kudos just magically go up. 

I have quit roll out’s and block party’s the moment they start & got kudos. Tail tags, royal fumble, fall balls, egg scramble, tip toe, you name it & I’ve gotten kudo’s while on a streak despite quitting 5 or typically more seconds before the end. The only 2 games I can say with confidence I never get kudos on despite quitting at the very last second are Fall mountain and Hexagon. 

Played with a friend for weeks now who will literally hold a streak for hours quitting with 1 second on the clock or when they get pinned on a jump show down finale or team jump. Same with block party, roll out fruit match etc. They never get kudos or loose their streak as long as they don’t get the straight eliminated screen.

I know realistically this an exploit & the trophy was meant to be earned by actually getting 5 wins a row, but holy crap it’s such a bummer at this point having put so much time & effort into the game just to always loose my streak due to the servers deciding the count my early quit as a loss. 

• Like 3

From my understanding, it's really inconsistent when you quit out of the match. Some people say that you are still in the match for 1-3 seconds after you quit and that could result in losing. 

Personally, I would ignore the kudoes and keep going as if I had the streak and hope that it would register. You don't want to throw the next match in frustration when it turns out the trophy would have popped. 

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

From my understanding, it's really inconsistent when you quit out of the match. Some people say that you are still in the match for 1-3 seconds after you quit and that could result in losing. 

Personally, I would ignore the kudoes and keep going as if I had the streak and hope that it would register. You don't want to throw the next match in frustration when it turns out the trophy would have popped. 

Sadly, the chances are really low. I had several times when I ignored kudos going up and nothing. Actually, you would just be careful for nothing (As you don't care as much for the first win )

3 hours ago, silent_strike777 said:

Been at this infallible trophy for weeks now well over 50 wins & despite having the skill to at least obtain it via the leave show before elimination screen I always end up getting kudos somewhere on a 2, 3 or 4 streak. Lost track at this point of the amount of 2 streaks I’ve lost. I know all the tips and tricks what games are less forgiving when it comes to quitting on time etc, but my game doesn’t seem to function the same as my friends or anyone else posting here on the forums. I’ve quit team games 10 seconds before via leave show, come back to the main menu, seems good then after a 5-10 second delay my kudos just magically go up. 

I have quit roll out’s and block party’s the moment they start & got kudos. Tail tags, royal fumble, fall balls, egg scramble, tip toe, you name it & I’ve gotten kudo’s while on a streak despite quitting 5 or typically more seconds before the end. The only 2 games I can say with confidence I never get kudos on despite quitting at the very last second are Fall mountain and Hexagon. 

Played with a friend for weeks now who will literally hold a streak for hours quitting with 1 second on the clock or when they get pinned on a jump show down finale or team jump. Same with block party, roll out fruit match etc. They never get kudos or loose their streak as long as they don’t get the straight eliminated screen.

I know realistically this an exploit & the trophy was meant to be earned by actually getting 5 wins a row, but holy crap it’s such a bummer at this point having put so much time & effort into the game just to always loose my streak due to the servers deciding the count my early quit as a loss. 

I'm in the exact sitation as you, currently on my way to the 100th win and still nothing. Countless of 4 and 3 streak, and kudos go up despite leaving early. The worst in all of this, is that the game is becoming harder and harder, people are getting better, but the glitch is still as shitty. I think that people come to forget something when it comes to luck:
You can be unaffected, where only your skill will get you there; you can be lucky where even if you play like shit you'll manage to make it.. And finally our case, where you are so unlucky, your skill won't be enough. I'm completely lost, I don't know if I should accept my faith as I always been unlucky in general, and wait for the dev to release an "easier" way to get this, or keep grinding in the cost of my sanity.
Anyways, good luck to you buddy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Am...am I losing it? I swear on my favorite penguin that someone else posted on this thread after me and now that post is gone and this is the second time today I know I saw posts that disappeared. 

Someone else remembers that post, right?

Uhm.. I did. Tho my post is still up, at least for me.

2 hours ago, Mui-Desu said:

Uhm.. I did. Tho my post is still up, at least for me.

Oh there was definitely another post - it was from a user without a profile picture and it was one paragraph long and they were talking about right now if you get 5-wins-in-a-row legit people are going to think you're going to use the exploit anyway so you might as well use the exploit or wait until it's patched so then people know you did it legit. 

At least, I hope I didn't dream this up :hmm:

Back OT as I'm convinced I'm losing my mind - I personally am waiting for either the servers to die or an easier method be patched in because the exploit is so inconsistent and kinda ruins the fun of the game. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Oh there was definitely another post - it was from a user without a profile picture and it was one paragraph long and they were talking about right now if you get 5-wins-in-a-row legit people are going to think you're going to use the exploit anyway so you might as well use the exploit or wait until it's patched so then people know you did it legit. 

At least, I hope I didn't dream this up :hmm:

Back OT as I'm convinced I'm losing my mind - I personally am waiting for either the servers to die or an easier method be patched in because the exploit is so inconsistent and kinda ruins the fun of the game. 

When I came it wasnt here but I can guarantee you are not dreaming. xD
In every topic about this trophy, there's that same guy that always come to wrigh the exact sentence that you mentioned.

As to OT, I kinda want to do the same, but if the new way is still hard and luck based, I'm afraid regretting this one. :I

Edited by Mui-Desu
  • Like 1

Yeah I’m about over it at this point. I can’t quit roll out now without the kudos going up automatically. Despite quitting at the very beginning without moving or even getting in a safe spot. So i’m stuck playing that one no matter what now. 

I would have quit playing weeks ago after getting everything else had the leave exploit not existed. The dev’s are little ass hats who think the amount of people upset about the trophy is hilarious & I can almost guarantee they’ll patch it at some point, give zero f***’s & keep laughing. 

Best bet would probably be to get it sooner then later at this point. Unless they add in duo’s or 3 or 4 person team winning where your whole party gets a crown/win everybody’s screwed.

Good luck to you & anyone else reading this. I highly recommend any OCD completionist or trophy hunters not come anywhere near this game. I can live with a 91% personally, but many can’t & this game will drive you insane lol.

Edited by silent_strike777