xTROPHY_LEGENDx

Is everything coop?

19 posts in this topic

I play coop a lot with a friend of mine and were pretty good at it our record is 265-17-58 Rn. So I’m hoping you can tackle down the div 4 trophy in coop this year. That would make it a lot easier for me And also the div 3 in Volta i hope that’s not going to be hard but I doubt it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrBee13 said:

always has been.

 

 

Always has been?😂 you don’t know what you’re talking about do you? So you’re saying that you could play coop in div rivals? Coop fut has just introduced itself in fifa 21. Same as coop Volta. So I don’t know what you’re talking about bro hahaha.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're able to play with a guest in FUT for co-op, but it can only be done on the same console so two or more players have to be together. In terms of two seperate teams/accounts/consoles that's never been possible until this latest edition like the OP said for FUT. Dunno about Volta as only did that mode for the trophys. Anyways Co-op should be fun!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

You're able to play with a guest in FUT for co-op, but it can only be done on the same console so two or more players have to be together. In terms of two seperate teams/accounts/consoles that's never been possible until this latest edition like the OP said for FUT. Dunno about Volta as only did that mode for the trophys. Anyways Co-op should be fun!

Yeah you could with a friend, if he’s actually with you. Now you can do fut coop online. This should make te platinum a lot easier 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not everything, Draft and FUT Champions don't have Online Co-Op (Draft only has co-op through local or share-play), although you'll be able to reach Division 4 with a online co-op partner. The other method would be the placement matches through Squad Battles, but it's not known yet what Division you would be even by playing on Ultimate difficulty, don't think players that play on lower difficulties will be put on a high division online. 

 

The Pitch Notes article (https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-volta-football-deep-dive) mentions that Volta Squads (the one you need to reach Division 3) can be played by yourself, which i think it's better than playing with randoms, since you only control one player that way. The hardest thing would be finding opponents, since Volta was a mode that was born already dead... :hmm:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gaollion said:

Not everything, Draft and FUT Champions don't have Online Co-Op (Draft only has co-op through local or share-play), although you'll be able to reach Division 4 with a online co-op partner. The other method would be the placement matches through Squad Battles, but it's not known yet what Division you would be even by playing on Ultimate difficulty, don't think players that play on lower difficulties will be put on a high division online. 

 

The Pitch Notes article (https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-volta-football-deep-dive) mentions that Volta Squads (the one you need to reach Division 3) can be played by yourself, which i think it's better than playing with randoms, since you only control one player that way. The hardest thing would be finding opponents, since Volta was a mode that was born already dead... :hmm:

 

Very glad Volta can be played solo, looks like it also has placement matches which could be advantageous. I'm guessing it will have good potential to be boosted as Volta as you stated has basically nobody playing it! 

 

FUT with the squad battles placement matches could be very useful depending on the placement you get for winning all the matches, as the AI can usually be cheesed or by just playing and winning against weaker sides with bad chemistry. Legendary may be a good option here as chemistry doesn't increase whereas Ultimate could be a problem, depends if it's enough for D4 though. Guess the difficulty online depends again on Player Objectives/Icon Swaps (if they are in or it's back to Icon SBC's) and if people drop divisions to do these making this harder than it should be!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

 

Very glad Volta can be played solo, looks like it also has placement matches which could be advantageous. I'm guessing it will have good potential to be boosted as Volta as you stated has basically nobody playing it! 

 

FUT with the squad battles placement matches could be very useful depending on the placement you get for winning all the matches, as the AI can usually be cheesed or by just playing and winning against weaker sides with bad chemistry. Legendary may be a good option here as chemistry doesn't increase whereas Ultimate could be a problem, depends if it's enough for D4 though. Guess the difficulty online depends again on Player Objectives/Icon Swaps (if they are in or it's back to Icon SBC's) and if people drop divisions to do these making this harder than it should be!

 

 

I think the game will put you around Division 5-7 with Squad Battles placements, even by playing Ultimate on a easy method (I play the first two matches of the set on Ultimate and then i refresh it, since the first two contain teams with low chemistry and OVR, which is a method someone can test and post the results to see if they get Division 4, i won't be able to do it since i spend the first two weeks chasing the Top 100 on SB, which will already complete my placement matches).

 

Division 4 is the highest you can achieve at the beginning of the game, and considering the playerbase sits around Division 5-7 throughout the year (used to be lower than that, which is why they changed the system mid-cycle on 19: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/division-rivals-update), i doubt it will be that simple to get D4, especially because the rewards are much better on higher Divisions, like D1 giving a Ultimate Pack for Rank I. 

 

Since we didn't have word yet about Icon Objetives, it would be better for the player that is not that fond of Ultimate Team but gets the game on release to play Rivals ASAP, as the gap of team OVR and skill increases, especially if we have self relegators again in this cycle. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaollion said:

 

I think the game will put you around Division 5-7 with Squad Battles placements, even by playing Ultimate on a easy method (I play the first two matches of the set on Ultimate and then i refresh it, since the first two contain teams with low chemistry and OVR, which is a method someone can test and post the results to see if they get Division 4, i won't be able to do it since i spend the first two weeks chasing the Top 100 on SB, which will already complete my placement matches).

 

Division 4 is the highest you can achieve at the beginning of the game, and considering the playerbase sits around Division 5-7 throughout the year (used to be lower than that, which is why they changed the system mid-cycle on 19: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/news/division-rivals-update), i doubt it will be that simple to get D4, especially because the rewards are much better on higher Divisions, like D1 giving a Ultimate Pack for Rank I. 

 

Since we didn't have word yet about Icon Objetives, it would be better for the player that is not that fond of Ultimate Team but gets the game on release to play Rivals ASAP, as the gap of team OVR and skill increases, especially if we have self relegators again in this cycle. 

 

Top 100 in SB, I'm impressed with your commitment! You have to win all matches 5-0 on Ultimate to get this?!? Must be pretty tough.

 

I remember that mid-cycle system on 19, I was in Div 2/3 then got bumped up to D1 as basically only Pro players and Elite weekend league players were playing each other in D1 as it was like a 2400 Skill rating or something along those lines!

 

I agree with trying to get it earlier if you can as from personal experience, I DON'T recommend to anybody doing it later in the year. I started recently and it was not fun trying to get to D4 with a much weaker team than your opponents!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

 

Top 100 in SB, I'm impressed with your commitment! You have to win all matches 5-0 on Ultimate to get this?!? Must be pretty tough.

 

I remember that mid-cycle system on 19, I was in Div 2/3 then got bumped up to D1 as basically only Pro players and Elite weekend league players were playing each other in D1 as it was like a 2400 Skill rating or something along those lines!

 

I agree with trying to get it earlier if you can as from personal experience, I DON'T recommend to anybody doing it later in the year. I started recently and it was not fun trying to get to D4 with a much weaker team than your opponents!

 

At the beginning of the game you can get Top 100 (now 200, which makes it even easier) by winning all your 42 games while scoring at least 5 goals on Legendary, not necessarily keeping clean sheets, and that's all because people have other focuses, like Rivals and such, and for the fact the teams are not as strong, so a lot of players slip on a few matches. I got Top 25 in the first few weeks of FIFA 20 doing that, afterwards you need to at least play half of your games on Ultimate to get it. I recommend doing the same if you are dedicated to FIFA, since getting those rewards in the first few weeks give you a lot of advantage going forward, especially on the first FUT Champions weekend. 

 

Yeah, the only other good time to try the Division 4 besides the beginning of the cycle is around April with TOTS in packs, since you can go from a Bronze Team to a stacked team in no time and level the competition. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Gaollion said:

 

At the beginning of the game you can get Top 100 (now 200, which makes it even easier) by winning all your 42 games while scoring at least 5 goals on Legendary, not necessarily keeping clean sheets, and that's all because people have other focuses, like Rivals and such, and for the fact the teams are not as strong, so a lot of players slip on a few matches. I got Top 25 in the first few weeks of FIFA 20 doing that, afterwards you need to at least play half of your games on Ultimate to get it. I recommend doing the same if you are dedicated to FIFA, since getting those rewards in the first few weeks give you a lot of advantage going forward, especially on the first FUT Champions weekend. 

 

Yeah, the only other good time to try the Division 4 besides the beginning of the cycle is around April with TOTS in packs, since you can go from a Bronze Team to a stacked team in no time and level the competition. 

 

Ok thanks for the tip, I will keep the Squad Battles stuff in mind. Usually only play to Gold 2/3 or so in Squad Battles but might go further as it may benefit greatly!

 

Yeah, luckily EA got fairly generous towards the end with cheap upgrade SBC's so I could build my team fairly quickly.

Edited by GloriousFury9414
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys if i play with a Friend will i still get the Trophy For Reaching Div 4? I only need someone at defending rest can be Left to me 

Edited by AngelZafina
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28-9-2020 at 9:47 PM, AngelZafina said:

Guys if i play with a Friend will i still get the Trophy For Reaching Div 4? I only need someone at defending rest can be Left to me 

Yes I think this will be the case at least i hope. I think if you play together you will both get you’re rating points, so as example if you win a match in coop you will both get +30 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoonKaah said:

If i play with friend who is in D4 can i get the trophy ?

 

That's an interesting thought, given the Co-Op matchmaking makes you play in the highest Division between the pair, and the trophy description only requires you to play a match in D4 or higher, not necessarily qualify for it. I'm sure someone can try this method and report back to see if it works. Even if it doesn't, seems this trophy is easier than ever before.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

 

That's an interesting thought, given the Co-Op matchmaking makes you play in the highest Division between the pair, and the trophy description only requires you to play a match in D4 or higher, not necessarily qualify for it. I'm sure someone can try this method and report back to see if it works. Even if it doesn't, seems this trophy is easier than ever before.

And maybe for D3 on Volta ^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SoonKaah said:

And maybe for D3 on Volta ^^

 

Well, that one requires you to Reach Division 3, so probably not. 

 

Division 4 on UT is more doable this year, since they remove the restriction we had in every beginning of cycle, that you couldn't get to a Division higher than 4 after placements. Seems this year you can achieve up to Division 2 after placements by winning all your 5 games. 3-1-1 to D4, 3-2-0 to D3. Besides, since Icon Swaps won't start until the end of November, people won't relegate for a while, creating an actual balance in the Divisions and matchmaking due to it actually resembling your Skill Level. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaollion said:

 

Well, that one requires you to Reach Division 3, so probably not. 

 

Division 4 on UT is more doable this year, since they remove the restriction we had in every beginning of cycle, that you couldn't get to a Division higher than 4 after placements. Seems this year you can achieve up to Division 2 after placements by winning all your 5 games. 3-1-1 to D4, 3-2-0 to D3. Besides, since Icon Swaps won't start until the end of November, people won't relegate for a while, creating an actual balance in the Divisions and matchmaking due to it actually resembling your Skill Level. 

So a draw its worse than a loss ? I guess its ok to boost 3 victories and play the last 2 games since it doesn't matter win or loss. Its the same from FIFA19 first cycle, 3 wins direct into div 4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hayate188 said:

So a draw its worse than a loss ? I guess its ok to boost 3 victories and play the last 2 games since it doesn't matter win or loss. Its the same from FIFA19 first cycle, 3 wins direct into div 4.

 

I'm not sure if 3-0-2 is enough to get into D4. Also, possession, shots on target and full score all play a part in getting your Skill Level right. So winning 5-0 opposed to 1-0 can get you more easily to D4. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.