Aloujy

Failed to download language

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I bought a disk copy of this game but I can't download my language when I want to play it.

When I launch the game for the first time, I got a error message "Failed to download language" and I can only continue in English (I'm French btw).

I can download episode 2 to 5 with no error.

Does any non-English speakers had the same issue ?

Can I still download the french subtitles using a proxy ?

Thanks.

Try playing offline with your console disconnected from the internet, because the game could be trying to download something from a server that no longer exists due to the developers going bankrupt and the online stuff being taken down soon afterwards.

I can play the game just fine.

I would like to play with french subtitles but it seems impossible to download them.

I tried The walking dead season 3 and Batman the Enemy within and can play both of them with french subtitles.

I would like to find a way to download those french subtitles for The Guaridans of the Galaxy too.

8 minutes ago, Aloujy said:

I can play the game just fine.

I would like to play with french subtitles but it seems impossible to download them.

I tried The walking dead season 3 and Batman the Enemy within and can play both of them with french subtitles.

I would like to find a way to download those french subtitles for The Guardians of the Galaxy too.

It could be you have a bad disk with a manufacturing fault so try another copy and see if that helps :).

Update : 

I managed to get another copy of the game and still have the same issue.

I tried on another console too but still can't download french language.

If anyone as any leads to help me 😀

I know this is a bit of a late response, but I believe the reason that you can download the subtitles for Batman and The Walking Dead is because the servers are still up for those games, while the servers for The Guardians of the Galaxy are down.