Mini Review if you're on the fence about this

AndyKazama

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

My biggest problem with this game is that it's very tame in the Fan Service department when compared to the SK games but I still recommend picking this up at some point if you want a Sports title that won't drive you nuts when going for the Plat :).

I didn't mind that. How much fan service can you do for a jet racer? Tbh the polka dot bikini was just the best for Rin and Misa. Dressed Jennifer as a maid and Emily as a bunny girl. Yeah I like this game a lot ?

19 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Was thinking of buying, but not at £40. Will wait for it to go on sale.

I also wouldn’t expect the old levels of fan service given it’s on PS4. They don’t like the idea of showing women as sexy any longer.

I was happy at the price point with import. Imo it doesn't lack fan service considering it's jet racing. I'm surprised they actually showed any at all (this doesn't mean I support Sony policy). I reckon there is £40 content if play it online a lot, otherwise you're not wrong with waiting for a sale.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

I was happy at the price point with import. Imo it doesn't lack fan service considering it's jet racing. I'm surprised they actually showed any at all (this doesn't mean I support Sony policy). I reckon there is £40 content if play it online a lot, otherwise you're not wrong with waiting for a sale.

I’m not an online player (not since I moved and have to use WiFi, plus I have to be able to save and leave a game at a moments notice these days). I usually don’t buy games digitally (don’t want to give Censorstation my money so buy secondhand when possible) plus digital is a price rip off here in the U.K. Definitely will wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I’m not an online player (not since I moved and have to use WiFi, plus I have to be able to save and leave a game at a moments notice these days). I usually don’t buy games digitally (don’t want to give Censorstation my money so buy secondhand when possible) plus digital is a price rip off here in the U.K. Definitely will wait.

I cannot deny our terrible digital pricing. Hurray for VAT. Also hurray for Marvelous Europe being picky with their physical releases these days. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/10/2022 at 3:25 AM, snakebacon97 said:

Most important point, even on PS5, the racing is 30fps. :(

Was on the fence of buying it since it's on sale for 8€ but no 60 fps on ps5 is a red flag. Thanks for the comment.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 6:43 AM, AndyKazama said:

Leveling up the watercraft actually has a noticeable impact.

I think most of the bad reviews complaining about the weak controls, were reviewing based on the 'starter' watercraft.

The precision in the gameplay feels really good once you upgrade your craft.