Cyberpunk 2077 trophies exist

ziggypossum

48 minutes ago, westersburg said:

Well this is kind of a clickbait title. You just know the amount of trophies, not the names or requirements.

Yep

But I hope it will leak soon

45 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

Yup.

Yep

37 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

There will also be at least 2 platinum stacks for the game

Yep

33 minutes ago, cometowner said:

Nice list seems easy 

Yep

I literally put my pre-order in an hour ago, what a coincidence. Well, since there's no list revealed we can only speculate about the trophies. I'm just glad they reduced the amount of bronze trophies compared to TW3: Wild Hunt and chose for more silvers. I remember that dumb bronze headshot trophy with the crossbow being super buggy and the full collection of gwent cards + the tourney (which takes a big chunk of your time) also being only bronze trophies. A version of gwent or some other side game you can play with important characters would still be lovely for Cyberpunk IMO.

I wonder what the gold trophy will be though. Difficulty related or getting 100% completion in the main campaign (+ side quests maybe) are probably the biggest contenders. I hope there are some easter egg trophies as well. We'll see, can't wait for this game to release.

1 minute ago, funboy1246 said:

yeah he's probably tight lipped due to a NDA, but how soon before a game drops does the trophy list usually appear?

I guess a week or two? That's what I have seen anyways. At least we know there is a trophy list on Sony's servers already but there must be something blocking this website from picking it up maybe...is that how it works?

1 minute ago, Madara Uchiha said:

I guess a week or two? That's what I have seen anyways. At least we know there is a trophy list on Sony's servers already but there must be something blocking this website from picking it up maybe...is that how it works?

That’s a shot from his local PS4, not the servers. If they’re on the Servers, they will be here. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

possibly a private server specifically for testing this game? all i can guess

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

That’s a shot from his local PS4, not the servers. If they’re on the Servers, they will be here. 

1 minute ago, funboy1246 said:

Both of those make a lot more sense

14 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

The game itself has all the trophy triggers in the code. There doesn’t need to be a server except to share the trophies that have already been triggered. 

This is probably an ordinary PS4 playing either an early release digital download or a disc, no server needed. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The game itself has all the trophy triggers in the code. There doesn’t need to be a server except to share the trophies that have already been triggered. 

This is probably an ordinary PS4 playing either an early release digital download or a disc, no server needed. 

I was thinking private server to test that everything syncs properly, but im not in the business i know next to nothing about it. just a thought i had

16 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

I was thinking private server to test that everything syncs properly, but im not in the business i know next to nothing about it. just a thought i had

The syncing part is not generally tested by developers or testers. Just the earning part, for the ones that choose to go that far.