Gap Big deck on roswell

Fakaa

Double tap UP and release JUMP on the ramp ledge and hold up and acid drop with R2. If you see that you will land on ledge hold triangle, if not use revert and manual.

Main thing is to use boneless after jump with UP double tap. 

Edited by Ptirle

20 minutes ago, Fakaa said:

how do u take the first gap ? on roswell

I can't keep a good speed to pass it  :(

Use wallplants before that for more speed. Bonelese out of the ramp to reach high portion of the wall, acid bomb after the walljump for high speed and when attempting the gap boneless again, but do it pretty late - basically a short distance after already being in the air. Once on the other side spam R2 so you transfer into the pipe on the other side.

Only got it exactly once while doing gaps. Now into the "get theres" and i'm trying for like 2 hours and the gap has NEVER registered. Not a single time. I'm close to giving up, this gap feels so broken.................. Pure frustration. How am I supposed to do the challenge if the first gap of it doesn't even work consistently? I watched 10+ videos showing or explaining the gap, tried every strategy and buttion presses you could imagine. I think it should have popped by accident by now but just nope.

It feels like I never gain the required speed, no matter what I do. Tried wallplants, acid bombs, revert and boneless in every combination.

Edited by proud2bNs

Out of the blue I cleared the entire deck and went straight to manual, No acid drop or revert. Actually this happened several times and I missed the connection. It's a bitch but for some reason I didn't like downhill jam, I wanted to grind both sides if the pipe before manual downhill, it worked eventually. The mall is a bit hit and miss for the escalator gap.

This thread was my good luck charm. Thanks everyone! I’d got the gap a few times but very inconsistently, and I’d forget to revert or promptly crash out of surprise. I risked it a bit near the end of the combo though, so if you end up still needing to do Roswell That Ends Well like I did it’s probably better to just manual up the ramp after the Grey Grind and grind on the side.

For the acid drop I waited until I was almost at the line before pressing R2, though I imagine it’s easier to just hold it. Also followed Ptirle’s advice to hold up while pressing R2. I couldn’t really notice a difference in speed but I did seem to be hitting the gap a bit more consistently at least.