Tips for Division 4

originalmidget28

On 12.10.2020 at 11:15 PM, mcgrotty__ said:

1W 2D 2L go me into Division 5. I’m about 200 skill rating off Division 4 so time to grind rivals and see if I can get to 4! 

Grindel 7 hours was always 1 game away from being promoted... the games I lost were rather disconnects or bad really bad opponents bad somehow got couple lucky pace and sweatys through my defense 

8 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Grindel 7 hours was always 1 game away from being promoted... the games I lost were rather disconnects or bad really bad opponents bad somehow got couple lucky pace and sweatys through my defense 

Just a suggestion: I understand that when you lost you would like to start a next match  immediately. But sometime you really need to take a break. Like after 2-3 games. When you play with bad mood or feeling tired it will just increase the chances of making mistakes.

Edited by m678hk0078
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, m678hk0078 said:

Just a suggestion: I understand that when you lost you would like to start a next match  immediately. But sometime you really need to take a break. Like after 2-3 games. When you play with bad mood or feeling tired it will just increase the chances of making mistakes.

Yea Im doing that, there's no way I can play Rivals for so long without loosing my mind otherwise

• 2 weeks later...

Has this got any harder? I'm slowly building a Bundesliga team focusing on pace. I'm not the greatest player so if I don't make Div 4 through placement matches is it difficult to make my way up through promotions.

Also to build more coins should I do squad battles and if so, should I stop at 29 games to avoid getting ranked in a division? I'm doing friendlies at the moment but it is slow for earning coins.

1 hour ago, manicmark said:

Has this got any harder? I'm slowly building a Bundesliga team focusing on pace. I'm not the greatest player so if I don't make Div 4 through placement matches is it difficult to make my way up through promotions.

Also to build more coins should I do squad battles and if so, should I stop at 29 games to avoid getting ranked in a division? I'm doing friendlies at the moment but it is slow for earning coins.

If anything it’s gotten easier. 25% of people with the game overall have gotten it on PSN, and not everyone plays Ultimate Team. Personally I’m now in Division 2, I’ve never been this high before.

And yeah you can build a good base of coins from Squad Battles, Friendlies, Objectives, Drafts (offline if you’re not that great), Foundation Objectives and Basic SBCs.

Edited by ChrisF22

2 hours ago, ChrisF22 said:

If anything it’s gotten easier. 25% of people with the game overall have gotten it on PSN, and not everyone plays Ultimate Team. Personally I’m now in Division 2, I’ve never been this high before.

And yeah you can build a good base of coins from Squad Battles, Friendlies, Objectives, Drafts (offline if you’re not that great), Foundation Objectives and Basic SBCs.

Thanks. That's a relief that it's got easier.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, chrisy21 said:

Can I play squad battles to build a team before I do my placement matches? I thought I seen somewhere you can do you placement in squd battles but it's not recommended. 

Doing placement through Squad Battles gets you to a max of Div 6. You can play 29 games, just don't do the 30th or you will be placed.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3.10.2020 at 10:14 PM, Simo-svk said:

I can confirm it too, It works like a charm, because now play Fifa 21 not too many players (its only for EA play members). Did the same method as ZermenoBoy.

Here is the boost method:

PS4 1          PS4 2                               
match 1    Main     vs    Alt 1                                
match 2    Alt 2     vs    Alt 1     - if you can not match up because, Alt 1 record is 0-0-1,just delet ultimate team on Alt 1 and rematch with same records
match 3    Main     vs    Alt 2                                
match 4    Alt 3     vs    Alt 1     - just delete again and reenter the qualification on this account                
match 5    Alt 3     vs    Alt 2     - here can I match up even, if the record before matchmatking was 1-0-1 on Alt 2 !        
match 6    Main     vs    Alt 3                               

Always score own goal on PS4 2 and then quit the match on PS4 2. You need 3 alternate accounts, each with ea play access 1 month. And of course PS plus active on each console to work.

Hi, anyone used this metod? I tried for 3 hours and i can't join same time on 2 consoles. Not search us.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Im fairly new to fifa and was wondering if there is any easier method to get this trophy that i am unaware of. Ive been playing for a few hours and lost every game, i can barely even keep the ball. I just dont understand how this is such a common trophy. Seems like it will be impossible for me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If only I had started this trophy right at the start instead of grinding out in the transfer market to get a good team as I don’t agree in using FIFA points. This is horrible. Been trying since the end of December and the best I can do is div 8. Won 5 games in a row just now and only in div 8 with 366 points. So many teams down the lowest leagues are so overpowered. 

• Like 1

does anyone know if you have the trophy on ps4 version does it autopop on ps5 version or you still have to be on div4 to get it?

Im asking because after i got the trophy on ps4 i played an extra game and it put me on div5 before i had a ps5.

can someone confirm if i play a game on rivals on Div5 does trophy pop or i have to get back to div4?

Thanks in advance

I haven't done it myself but I heard, that you actually have to play a match in division 4 to trigger the trophy to pop, so I guess you have to climb up again to unlock the trophy after a match in division 4.

But like I said, I just heard it from somebody, so its not guaranteed the correct information 

Edited by Sim_Racer_97

I just got 3 wins, 1 draw, 1 defeat.

Got to Division 4 with 1450 skill points.

Played against guys with pretty decent teams but, to people who struggle my advice is:   watch a video on how to build a budget team and tactics, grind coins in Squad Battles if you need to. Only play rivals when you have at least a 50k team.

Oh and trophy only pops after you actually play a game on div4

Edited by SiLvA31G

So guys, I just finished my calibration games with a record of 3 W and 2 L, resulting in 1280 skill rating, wich was just enough to get do DIV4.

I strongly recomend playing the 29 games of squad battles and doing all the SBCs that gives you tradable rewards, as you will be most likely be facing strong teams in these matches (500k to 2kk squads, 87+ rating.)
The team I used costed about 200k, but I was already experienced with FUT20 and played a bit on Seasons mode to get the hang of the gameplay, so this might be a little hard for new players.

Good luck.

4 hours ago, Maranhao2201 said:

So guys, I just finished my calibration games with a record of 3 W and 2 L, resulting in 1280 skill rating, wich was just enough to get do DIV4.

I strongly recomend playing the 29 games of squad battles and doing all the SBCs that gives you tradable rewards, as you will be most likely be facing strong teams in these matches (500k to 2kk squads, 87+ rating.)
The team I used costed about 200k, but I was already experienced with FUT20 and played a bit on Seasons mode to get the hang of the gameplay, so this might be a little hard for new players.

Good luck.

Yeah peeps, i can confirm that 3 wins and 2 losses is enough to get division 4 at this moment in time. Just finished placements with 1280 SR as well, but as Maranhao mentioned, you should give the other FUT modes a try beforehand in order to tone up your squad and see which playstyle works for you.

Edited by afcwill97

I am in Div 6 and play against teams with Ronaldo, Messi, Walker Texas Ranger, Jean Claude Van Damme, how is it possible?

It's not funny at all to play in a low division with a team that is impossible to beat, every shoot they score, I can shoot 20 times but score only 2-3 times.

• Like 3

On 2/11/2021 at 10:36 AM, carlokkia said:

I am in Div 6 and play against teams with Ronaldo, Messi, Walker Texas Ranger, Jean Claude Van Damme, how is it possible?

It's not funny at all to play in a low division with a team that is impossible to beat, every shoot they score, I can shoot 20 times but score only 2-3 times.

Probably self relegation, some people tend to relegate down the divisions for easier matches when going for objective players as live fut friendlies is linked to your division. Probably will only get worse as more objectives get added. 

Edited by GloriousFury9414
  • Like 1