Can i sync a second hand ps3 trophys in my account?

Xersogoldi

Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right topic but I have a doubt, yesterday my father bought a second-hand ps3, I saw that this ps3 had two platinum trophies in lego games and some trophies in other games, but for some reason he did not  had a psn account associated with the ps3, it seems that the person only had the console to play, some trophies are missing timestamps probably because the console is not connected to the internet, I was wondering, would there be a problem or would it be wrong if I put my  psn account on that ps3 and sync trophies to my account?  again, sorry for the bad english i just threw all this text in a translator

Make sure to create a new user and sign in your details in it to avoid those trophies as they will register on your account with missing timestamps even though you didn't play them and you probably don't won't thst, I made that mistake and forgot to create a new user when I got my old PS3 now I have a game with no timestamps and luckily a couple of games that are already on my profile.

2 minutes ago, den-69 said:

Não sei a resposta à sua pergunta, mas por que você quer? lol
Troféus são sobre como ganhar algo. Você só quer platinas grátis?

I do not deny that I would like some free platinum, but the two that are registered on these ps3 are from games I have here in my collection and I also have the ability to platinum, after all they are lego games, but I wanted to save myself from this tiring work

2 minutes ago, EoXers said:

I do not deny that I would like some free platinum, but the two that are registered on these ps3 are from games I have here in my collection and I also have the ability to platinum, after all they are lego games, but I wanted to save myself from this tiring work

If the account isn't tied to a PSN ID, then you can go through the initial sign-in process and put the information for your primary PSN ID. The trophies will transfer to whatever ID you input, whether it's new or an existing ID.

I won't need to do all this, the ps3 will be with my father for him to play, I was just checking what was in it before he took it to his room, I will only use it if I want to make a multiplayer trophy that needs more than one ps3 or something  like, and also the ps3 will have a complete format and about the trophies without a date and time is really sad, because the trophies were won just before the creation of my psn account, that would be kind of bizarre, but I would play them yes

4 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Se a conta não estiver vinculada a um ID de PSN, você poderá passar pelo processo de entrada inicial e colocar as informações de seu ID de PSN principal. Os troféus serão transferidos para qualquer ID que você inserir, seja novo ou existente.

but does this bring any risk to my profile here on psnprofiles?  yes i am one of those who care about the leaderboard

3 minutes ago, EoXers said:

does this bring any risk to my profile here on psnprofiles?  yes i am one of those who care about the leaderboard

As long as the timestamps (if they have any) are legitimate, there's nothing anyone can do to try to remove you from the leaderboard. For any official statement, it'd be best to contact a member of the CRT, but I don't see it being a problem.

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

As long as the timestamps (if they have any) are legitimate, there's nothing anyone can do to try to remove you from the leaderboard. For any official statement, it'd be best to contact a member of the CRT, but I don't see it being a problem.

thanks for the help, it’s just 2-3 trophies that don’t have timestamps, but even after the start registering timestamps they were dated 3 to 4 months ago

9 hours ago, EoXers said:

thanks for the help, it’s just 2-3 trophies that don’t have timestamps, but even after the start registering timestamps they were dated 3 to 4 months ago

I'd just avoid syncing to be safe. Waiting extended periods of time to sync trophies may mimic CFW, and is flaggable.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1