Online Shut Down 10/31/2020

DEI2EK

Damn, I guess I missed the boat on getting this platinum. I'm a little frustrated and mystified why this server shutdown never got mentioned on any of the 8 or so gaming sites I look at daily, including PushSquare, IGN, and PlayStation Universe. I only found out this news because Shadow Of Mordor's server shutdown at the end of the year got all sorts of attention last week on almost all the gaming sites I read. I was just in that game's forum on this site and saw if mentioned in a thread that Mad Max had joined the ranks of unobtainable platinums.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, drfk168 said:

Damn, I guess I missed the boat on getting this platinum. I'm a little frustrated and mystified why this server shutdown never got mentioned on any of the 8 or so gaming sites I look at daily, including PushSquare, IGN, and PlayStation Universe. I only found out this news because Shadow Of Mordor's server shutdown at the end of the year got all sorts of attention last week on almost all the gaming sites I read. I was just in that game's forum on this site and saw if mentioned in a thread that Mad Max had joined the ranks of unobtainable platinums.

That's a shame. If you want to catch these shutdowns earlier in the future, you might want to go to the thread below and hit the follow button to be notified whenever a new shutdown is announced.

8 hours ago, mekktor said:

That's a shame. If you want to catch these shutdowns earlier in the future, you might want to go to the thread below and hit the follow button to be notified whenever a new shutdown is announced.

Thanks, I'll probably do that. This happening will be a good motivator to finally clear out some of the older games in my backlog that have any online trophies, like Saints Row 4. 

Atm just playing through the game normally and clearing out locations as I go. Gonna start doing some of the challenges though since I imagine they will be a pain to do once the threat in regions is reduced by a certain amount.

7 hours ago, ngamer-90 said:

Atm just playing through the game normally and clearing out locations as I go. Gonna start doing some of the challenges though since I imagine they will be a pain to do once the threat in regions is reduced by a certain amount.

In my playthrough, Pink Eye and Gutgash's territories were the last i reduced to zero after completing everything else.

If you aren't sure just clean everything except the Convoy tracks.

• 2 months later...