Online Shut Down 10/31/2020

DEI2EK

3 hours ago, Syco2oo5 said:

Thanks for the info. Played it a long time ago. Planned to make this in the next months.. Now i need to come into it again. Question is i only have a challenges for parts from destroying cars and the one where i need 2k. Will the car one still be possible? Or is this the other scrap part challenge that will be gone? Need to get an overview of all the things again^^

The challenges for the Clean Up Crews will still work. You should make them a priority while playing, however, as they would be a pain to work on in the postgame.

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

How doable is it to get those trophies in a month? I’ve always been interested in the game but never started. I’m finishing off Kingdom Hearts atm for plat #50 but after that I’d be able to start the game ?

You only need to worry about 2 specific challenges for the Up to the Task trophy but they're easily completed in approx 2 weeks but don't dawdle and leave it to the last minute, else you run the risk of being screwed out of the trophy if any of the known glitches strike and force a restart.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cckerberos said:

The challenges for the Clean Up Crews will still work. You should make them a priority while playing, however, as they would be a pain to work on in the postgame.

Ah ok thank you. Will do that. Think i will grind as much stuff as possible before i beat the story when i read that

12 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

This platinum seems to be going swimmingly thus far: I've got about 900/2000 of the Dividend challenge done (3 scrap crews built), the notorious glitched container opened normally, my scavenging locations seem to be correct (currently at 79/191 on Reaper of the Harvest), and I've already completed some of the more difficult challenges, such as Rattling Your Dags.

Where is the glitch container at? I am still early in the game.

42 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Got my first Scrap crew set up in Jeets. My question is when can I get the next one set up in the next area? How far do I have to progess through the story to do that? Is it act 3? Thanks!

Gutgash is the next stronghold and you go to his place really quickly after Jeet's. Probably an hour or two at most if you're following the main story before you move on to gutgashes

16 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Also a friend told me that everyone should do “Stick it to ya” challenge.

You have to get spikes on the side of your car. When you see a truck with guys loaded in, drive side by side, so they jump on your car and they should die from it.

Already did—really awkward challenge to complete, since the boarder enemies don't seem to get spiked unless they jump on the front of your car, and sometimes they refuse to jump on at all. I used the convoy in Grit Canyons, after clearing out every other threat, since there's a fast travel point right next to it (the Death Race). If you do it at night, sometimes a Buzzard vehicle filled with boarders will join in, which speeds up the process a little.

6 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Where is the glitch container at? I am still early in the game.

Left of Pink Eye's Stronghold, in the Wailing Winds area, under an overpass (the one Jounochi linked). It's an elevated cargo container you have to pull open with the harpoon. I traveled there immediately after breaking through "The Jaw," and it worked as intended.

Not sure if this is already well-known, but there's two respawning cars/enemies near the balloon location in Balefire Flatland (above-left of Jeet's Stronghold), near an unfinished scarecrow, where I was able to easily farm a bunch of different challenges. Chum will always make a remark about it.

After destroying their vehicles, all you have to do is drive a bit down the hill, under a pipe and past a rock, and they'll quickly respawn.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Already did—really awkward challenge to complete, since the boarder enemies don't seem to get spiked unless they jump on the front of your car, and sometimes they refuse to jump on at all. I used the convoy in Grit Canyons, after clearing out every other threat, since there's a fast travel point right next to it (the Death Race). If you do it at night, sometimes a Buzzard vehicle filled with boarders will join in, which speeds up the process a little.

Left of Pink Eye's Stronghold, in the Wailing Winds area, under an overpass (the one Jounochi linked). It's an elevated cargo container you have to pull open with the harpoon. I traveled there immediately after breaking through "The Jaw," and it worked as intended.

Not sure if this is already well-known, but there's two respawning cars/enemies near the balloon location in Balefire Flatland (above-left of Jeet's Stronghold), near an unfinished scarecrow, where I was able to easily farm a bunch of different challenges. Chum will always make a remark about it.

After destroying their vehicles, all you have to do is drive a bit down the hill, under a pipe and past a rock, and they'll quickly respawn.

Thanks for the info. I am just wanting to make sure my play through goes as smooth as possible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Already did—really awkward challenge to complete, since the boarder enemies don't seem to get spiked unless they jump on the front of your car, and sometimes they refuse to jump on at all.

Boarders will die if they jump on the rear of your car, but the sides are fair game.

@DEI2EK no it not considerably enough notice I believe that they should at least give heads up like from 6 to 12 months to give lot of gamers actually work on the the trophies and get them done instead of making them rush the game just so they can make a game unobtainable to get the platinum and I only found out about it on a platinum group on Facebook if wasn't for some random guy posting about it I wouldn't even know and now here I am rushing my ass off trying to get done and that one of the most things I hate doing on games is rushing it sorry but it so stupid to give so little poor notice

Edited by jlsmith316
  • Like 2