PSA: Red Marches Bugs

Haven't got there yet..im gonna say no because as much as i loved the original and another excuse to play it is wonderful...as a remaster this is extremely weak and there were far too few updates and improvements.

Is say the biggest change is the level scaling to you. Even the opening cinematic still says Reckoning not rereckoning lol but I'm having a blast playing it like I did the first time. It's just with so many quality remasters I've played, I can't help but feel like they were extremely lazy with such an underrated gem.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Haven't got there yet..im gonna say no because as much as i loved the original and another excuse to play it is wonderful...as a remaster this is extremely weak and there were far too few updates and improvements.

Yeah after reading up on the loot bug and the crashes that occur when trying to enter Cynric Quarry or the Adessa armoury, I feel fairly confident that the fast travel glitch is 'probably' still present.

Edited by bikeman223

Update: Okay I've just done the quests following the recommendations on the Amalur Wiki and did not experience the fast travel glitch. I'll copy paste them here so everyone can benefit from them, please note that 'Her Righteous fury' is especially weird as it requires you to knock poisoned enemies of a bridge which is something that is a little unpredictable. 

From the wiki:

Before accepting any of the quests in the Red Marches be sure to create a save which you can revert to in the event a bug occurs. The quests Worth Fighting For, His Brother's Keeper, Her Righteous Fury and Into the Breach are related and begin in Galette. It is suggested to avoid fast traveling until after the completion of Into the Breach. It is also advised to use the available bedrolls to sleep and allow the quest giver(s) time to return to camp.

It is recommended to complete the quests in the order of Worth Fighting For, His Brother's Keeper, Her Righteous Fury then Into the Breach to avoid bugs. Do one quest at a time; It is possible to get bugs/crashes if you do them all at once.

Edited by bikeman223