Loot from takedown's

PLATnumb--

I got the plat back before DLC 1 released and went to plat other games until all the DLC came out and then returned.  Now that 4 released, my buddy and I came back to pop some more trophies and I was just curious if the weapons that were made specifically for the couple takedowns we missed were put into different loot pools in the base game/DLC's or if they are gone forever.  Is anyone aware?

The Seasonal Specific loot drops are exclusive to those events so once the event is over, tough luck - you'll have to wait a year until that event is held again. The Takedowns on the other hand, are permanent features of the game that can be revisited at any time but they also have their own exclusive loot that cannot be obtained anywhere else.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The loot pools for the Seasonal events disappear once the event is over and cannot be obtained anywhere else, thus you have to wait a year for that event to be held again if you're missing any of the items.

ah, gotcha.  Thanks for the response.  I was looking at different Zane builds and saw some sort of grease gun and looked it up and saw it was during a takedown.  I appreciate the response. 

1 minute ago, PLATnumb-- said:

ah, gotcha.  Thanks for the response.  I was looking at different Zane builds and saw some sort of grease gun and looked it up and saw it was during a takedown.  I appreciate the response. 

The Grease Gun was only given out during the Cartels event that ended a few months ago so tough luck on that one :(.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Grease Gun was only given out during the Cartels event that ended a few months ago so tough luck on that one :(.

Really hope they run the cartels event again, I would really like to get the Legendary Q-System for my rare weapons collection as my Lvl 57

one is not so powerful anymore.

To OP if you are looking for something specific from a takedown that is still in game let me know as I do play the game regularly so might be

able to acquire it for you..

Just to clarify :):

The Takedowns and Seasonal Events are two completely different things. The 2 Takedowns released to date are called "Takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite" and "Takedown at the Guardian Breach" which are located at Midnight's Cairn and Minos Prime respectively. The Seasonal Events take place (for the most part) on temporary planets that only get activated once a year for a brief period once Gearbox releases a Hot Fix to trigger the relevant event.

• Like 1