Transfer Save Data on USB without PSN account?

Eagles_Numba_One

I know this is a longshot but i figured someone here might know the answer to this.

So, I sometimes like to play games on a different user on the same ps4. This allows me to try games before I put them on my main account, so in case I earn a trophy, it wont be there forever if I dont like the game. This second user doesnt have a psn account tied to it. I was trying to take the save data that is tied to the dummy account and put it onto a USB drive, however, it is saying I need to be logged into PSN to even do that. I understand with ps plus needing to be logged in, but im just trying to copy the save data on a USB. IS there any way to circumnavigate having to sign in to back up my save or am i just outta luck. If anyone knows this info it would be appreciated. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

I know this is a longshot but i figured someone here might know the answer to this.

So, I sometimes like to play games on a different user on the same ps4. This allows me to try games before I put them on my main account, so in case I earn a trophy, it wont be there forever if I dont like the game. This second user doesnt have a psn account tied to it. I was trying to take the save data that is tied to the dummy account and put it onto a USB drive, however, it is saying I need to be logged into PSN to even do that. I understand with ps plus needing to be logged in, but im just trying to copy the save data on a USB. IS there any way to circumnavigate having to sign in to back up my save or am i just outta luck. If anyone knows this info it would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Saves are tied/locked to accounts by the OS. If there is no verified account (meaning an account that has been connected to PSN), that piece of data is missing to export that save.

This topic is very close to save hacking and if it crosses a line, it'll be removed from the site.