Legacy pack download

macritchie

I bought the hitman definitive edition, and played as far as Paris. In the main menu there’s a free goty legacy pack download tab. That says “the locations and missions have been remastered and enhanced to support the new hitman 2 features”. Is this legacy pack worth it? Does it improve the game much? Does it make it easier to play? If I don’t like the improvements could I delete the pack and just have the definitive edition? I’m enjoying the game as it is, and don’t know if I want to change any of the systems 

If my memory serves me right, the legacy pack is for the second game. It might just be the option to "purchase" for free the legacy pack (tell the store you own the first game). So it shouldn't anything in the first game.

Edited by nickr_

24 minutes ago, macritchie said:

I bought the hitman definitive edition, and played as far as Paris. In the main menu there’s a free goty legacy pack download tab. That says “the locations and missions have been remastered and enhanced to support the new hitman 2 features”. Is this legacy pack worth it? Does it improve the game much? Does it make it easier to play? If I don’t like the improvements could I delete the pack and just have the definitive edition? I’m enjoying the game as it is, and don’t know if I want to change any of the systems 

The legacy pack is used in Hitman 2 not Hitman. Thats just the way you redeem it

• Like 1