Once for all how trophy works?!

Lijon88

I’m back after year i read about the update that doesnt work i gues? I got few trophies last time but still i cant get few of them. Can some1 explain me the best way to get trophies. Like the lowest chance that they will glitch.

I heard To do:

#not change region i dont know if i f*** myself by swaping to non crossplay like 2 days ago and mabey this block my trophy progres? 

# stay in one mode (solo or any other) and never change it until all trophies are done. I’m pushing on solo tpp. (i’m not sure if changing from tpp to fpp makes glitch as well?) 

# I know that our stats are in cloud so there is no save since i was playing on ps4 bro and i got problem with hdd i swap to clasick ps4 till pro will not come back from repair and i’m not sure if this one as well didnt glitch my trophies? 

# what advice do you have as well for me? I’m missing few trophies is fpp mode better to grind trophies? Or keep pushing on tpp? I want to have as muche bots as it is possible they are super easy to kill. 

FPP is infinitely better for bots. Wait times between games can be quite long but I’ve played games on FPP Duo and played against maybe 70/100 bots. Seriously. Especially at bad times like early morning or late on weekdays. It’s still a humungous slog to get the grenade kills and other specific kills. But against the many bots I easily can get 10/15 kills a game which makes the grinding trophies not as bad.

As for trying to make sure the trophies don’t glitch, I can’t really say anything other than no trophy for me has been glitched. I was keeping a tally of grenade kills and it was exactly 50 when my trophy popped. I do have a suspicion that quitting the game’s before dying may affect some stats being tracked but no solid proof. The trophies are mostly just boring grinds but stick at it!