No chance....that's what you got....of having a Platinum. :(

POEman553

Well thats a boring list

I'm keeping an eye on the game itself as I've always been a fan of wrestling just haven't played anything in a long time.

Picked up a couple of PS3 wrestling games lately just because theyre the only ones without online trophies 

42 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

You guys know this isn’t full priced right? It’s only $40. There’s no rule that every game should have a Platinum and there shouldn’t be, let the devs make the trophy list they want, damn. Also, so what it doesn’t have a platinum, that’s about the dumbest reason not to buy a game. 

In the UK this is £35, I also paid £35 for a copy of the last of us 2 the day it came out. 

• Like 1

I love WWE and WWE games. I’ve played them all and even though recent games have failed at standing up to the classics, I’ve still enjoyed playing them all the same. The trophies add a lot of additional playability for me, giving me objectives when in-game ones are completed, so the lack here was kinda upsetting. I was on the fence about this style, and although I’ll buy this game, I just had to cancel my preorder...

Sounds kinda dumb considering it’s £35 and not a full price, but I already saw this style of WWE game having less playability than the regular simulators, and the trophy lack (plus no plat) just kinda sealed its fate for me. Hopefully it goes on sale at xmas or sooner.

• Like 1

I'm upset there are no character specific trophies as well. I was looking at picking this up when it was announced because I did like All-Stars but after no NXT stars in the roster plus a boring trophy list, I will wait for a sale

Edited by Madara Uchiha

Yeah...I'll wait for a sale. No platinum just ruined the mood. 

2 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

You guys know this isn’t full priced right? It’s only $40. There’s no rule that every game should have a Platinum and there shouldn’t be, let the devs make the trophy list they want, damn. Also, so what it doesn’t have a platinum, that’s about the dumbest reason not to buy a game. 

If GTA 6 had no plat or even no trophies, I would still buy and play at full price. A game like this? A plat has to convince me to buy it to keep busy for a while. Otherwise, I'll wait for a price drop. Is there even a story/career mode on this game?