No chance....that's what you got....of having a Platinum. :(

POEman553

It's so strange there's no Platinum trophy for this. There's a Platinum trophy for everything these days, and it's a big video game release. Not as big as the usual WWE games, admittedly, but still. There is a pre-order bonus, a Digital Deluxe version, and so on, so you'd think it would have a Platinum. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RedSkyKing said:

God, of course there’s these “no plat no play” elitists. You guys are so cring ? 

I get what you're saying but you also realize this is a trophy website right?

Topics like this are bound to happen

11 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I don't understand how $30+ games have no Plats yet games that costs $5 or less have up to 6 Platinums.

Sony really needs to set some kind of boundaries with trophies. It's just a free for all.

Agree'd 100%

I love getting plats just as much as everyone else but devs like Rata and EastAsiaSoft have ruined the system with their weekly games that have multiple stacks of 15 minute plats

It wouldn't be nearly as bad if both published a game once a month or even required you to beat the game but they insist on catering to the masses who want their quick and easy plats

This year I've gotten around thirty plats so far yet someone can achieve that in less than a month by buying Rata games every week

What's sad is Rata has published some good games in the past like I And Me and I Am The Hero but for every decent game they have you have ten more that you only have to play 1/4 of the game to get the plat and it's annoying af

Sony will never stop it because it's all about the $$$$

The only time they stepped in was taking down 1000 Top Rated because it was advertising a plat yet Rata is basically selling plats at this point and Sony just allows it

• Like 3

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

Again, I am surprised that so many expected a platinum.

Anyone who followed what 2K did with the arcady NBA Playgrounds series (both games), would have known that a platinum was not likely.

Considering All Stars [predecessor to Battlegrounds] had a Platinum, it was fair to expect a platinum from this, despite the whole NBA Playground BS.

5 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Considering All Stars [predecessor to Battlegrounds] had a Platinum, it was fair to expect a platinum from this, despite the whole NBA Playground BS.

All-stars was a THQ game so I don’t think that would factor into it.  2K made the Playgrounds NBA games and also makes this arcade game so you would think the model of no platinum might follow.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

You guys know this isn’t full priced right? It’s only $40. There’s no rule that every game should have a Platinum and there shouldn’t be, let the devs make the trophy list they want, damn. Also, so what it doesn’t have a platinum, that’s about the dumbest reason not to buy a game. 

For that price a game should definitely have a plat. Every game should.

I was looking forward to getting another nice WWE platinum to add to all my others but it seems that's not the case. I'm pretty well disappointed. No online trophies means i'll just wait until it goes down in price for very cheap. I'm expecting it to drop in price pretty quickly anyways.

Edited by LambzGoHard

On 16/09/2020 at 3:29 AM, DarkHpokinsn said:

You guys know this isn’t full priced right? It’s only $40. There’s no rule that every game should have a Platinum and there shouldn’t be, let the devs make the trophy list they want, damn. Also, so what it doesn’t have a platinum, that’s about the dumbest reason not to buy a game. 

Theres no rule but its well known a platinum game sells more so they must be the dumb ones to not include a platinum

On 17/09/2020 at 6:30 AM, RedSkyKing said:

Yeah...that is why we’re all here but that’s such a lame excuse. I enjoy collecting plats as much as the next guy, but basing your decision on whether or not a game has a platinum is ridiculously silly since plats don’t effect the actual game whatsoever.

These people need to get over themselves and just get the game if it interest them.

I would rather put my time and money into a game that has a plat, rather than one that doesn't, especially when it looks subpar like this one.