POEman553

No chance....that's what you got....of having a Platinum. :(

57 posts in this topic

All of you are either bitching or shilling for the game NOT having a platinum... 

It's an awful game, lol, just skip it regardless of its trophies.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEEEEEE! 

This looks like a mobile game, and plays like a mobile game, so I'll buy it when it inevitably drops to $5 in the PlayStation store - you know, mobile game prices.

12 hours ago, darkamdusias said:

This looks like a mobile game, and plays like a mobile game, so I'll buy it when it inevitably drops to $5 in the PlayStation store - you know, mobile game prices.

I think it was planned all along to be a mobile game, but when WWE 2K20 received terrible reviews they decided to port it to console. So yeah, not worth 40 bucks for me.

On 18/09/2020 at 1:25 PM, Alex_Hedgehog said:

OH man, lots of BS happened in this thread. I can't even imagine people deciding about buying a video game only for the platinum. Looks like a lot of you have lost all the fun of playing video games somewhere between hunting for the trophies.

as for me - i'm so hyped about this game, it reminds me of wwe all-stars, one of my favorite games oat and my favorite wwe game. Will buy asap, 35€ is a really fair price.

So f****** true man, took the words of my mouth! 

As a HUGE wrestling fan, me a guy that has EVERY wrestling game ever created I would never reject this game just because there isn't a platinum trophy. YES it kinda sucks but I would never reject it because of that, my love for wrestling is too huge! I am playing the game now because it recently got added to Playstation Now and I am having a blast, it is so so so fun playing here local couch coop with my friends. I think it is a fun game in the end but is it worth the full price? Nope! (My opinion).

I was lucky that I got it for "free" on the PS Now service actually, but to any future people reading this, go get the game on discount, it is a really fun game and PLEASE, never stop yourself from playing something just because it doesn't have a platinum trophy in it! (PSN 100%'s look sexy on your profile too, come on!)

Edited by fresquinho