Jump to content

If you already downloaded the game, don't update to 1.06


draakon50

Recommended Posts

I saw an update and downloaded it without thinking much of it. Aside from the usual bugfixes though, the first 2 changes were particularly interesting.

 

  • Speedlunky trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts. (Beat the game under 10 minutes)
  • Low Scorer trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts.  (Beat the game with no gold)

 

So, uh, yeah. if you already have the game, you can at least (mostly) trivialize these challenge trophies I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, draakon50 said:

I saw an update and downloaded it without thinking much of it. Aside from the usual bugfixes though, the first 2 changes were particularly interesting.

 

  • Speedlunky trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts. (Beat the game under 10 minutes)
  • Low Scorer trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts.  (Beat the game with no gold)

 

So, uh, yeah. if you already have the game, you can at least (mostly) trivialize these challenge trophies I guess.

 

Are you sure it worked using shortcuts before 1.06?

I wonder if this update improves game performance? I experienced heavy slowdowns during some levels with lava last day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MeltedDreams1 said:

 

Are you sure it worked using shortcuts before 1.06?

I wonder if this update improves game performance? I experienced heavy slowdowns during some levels with lava last day.

It obviously needs to be verified, but usually a trophy exploit wouldn't be mentioned as a thing to be fixed either.

 

As for the game performance part. it does mentioned better lighting performance and optimized lava heat effects in Volcana.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, draakon50 said:

It obviously needs to be verified, but usually a trophy exploit wouldn't be mentioned as a thing to be fixed either.

 

As for the game performance part. it does mentioned better lighting performance and optimized lava heat effects in Volcana.

 

Well RIP for me, my PS4 was running and now just saw the update auto-installed. ?

You are right, i checked update history and Speedlunky and Low Scorer are mentioned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, draakon50 said:

I saw an update and downloaded it without thinking much of it. Aside from the usual bugfixes though, the first 2 changes were particularly interesting.

 

  • Speedlunky trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts. (Beat the game under 10 minutes)
  • Low Scorer trophy now won't unlock if the player uses shortcuts.  (Beat the game with no gold)

 

So, uh, yeah. if you already have the game, you can at least (mostly) trivialize these challenge trophies I guess.

 

R.I.P. For me ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...