Asian account question

Kthasin

Since there are some games first available in Japan or even for multi platinum games, there are AS and JP games but that everyone knows.

My question is, which country should I create an account from?

I've heard some people saying Hong Kong but then there are JP games only and since Japan is in Asia it would be a 2 in 1.

Which are you using?

My account is Japanese and it's only available in Japanese, while the Asian store can be in English. Also the Japanese store has more games, but the language will be in Japanese unless it's a western game where both english and japanese options are available (e.g. Detroit, life is strange etc). But all the JRPGs are japanese only. 

On 9/16/2020 at 5:28 AM, S1nhwaui said:

Since there are some games first available in Japan or even for multi platinum games, there are AS and JP games but that everyone knows.

My question is, which country should I create an account from?

I've heard some people saying Hong Kong but then there are JP games only and since Japan is in Asia it would be a 2 in 1.

Which are you using?

Japan isn't always a 2 in 1 option. Games listed as AS are not always available on the JPN store, and even if they are, the JPN store version may have a separate list, or may not give you the AS list.

The best option is really to have both a JP account and an HK (or other Asian region - like Indonesia) account.