Awful game to play.

GUDGER666

30 minutes ago, StressWithAnger said:

I play with Vsync off and it looks and plays fine for me. The teamkilling is the only problem I have. 

What do you play, i was playing coop, it's the only mode i was interested in. Also PS4 or Pro, I'm using Pro, screen tearing for me is really bad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 9:11 AM, GUDGER666 said:

What do you play, i was playing coop, it's the only mode i was interested in. Also PS4 or Pro, I'm using Pro, screen tearing for me is really bad.

if you are playing only training grounds you will be getting worse performance. For some reason it is locked to 30 frames unless you you turn v synch off which will then give you screen tearing. If you play the multiplayer you will see a huge improvement in quality.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 2020-09-16 at 5:19 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Can't believe how bad this is to play, playing with Vsync on the input lag is terrible, Vsync off and it has the worst screen tearing I've ever seen! I thought this was really popular, how can people play like that. What an absolute pile of shit! 

People play it cause they dont find it to be as bad as you describe it. 

Long time since I played a match but never experienced what you describe. Was smooth for me. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 0:11 PM, GUDGER666 said:

perhaps thats the problem, the only reason why i go to Training Grounds is to do random daily challenges its meant for me to really test some new settings that i adjust for my gunplay controls.......The games really meant to be played on Ranked, even if you get put in a poo poo rank like silver or even bronze ? atleast you can build your KD if your into that sorta thing.... i really like the community though and you only get to really see it in ranked after you make placement..... their is no shortage of condescending toxic players that measure their worth by how many kills they have in a round or other fun things like $20 Elite skins or the rare Black ice skins for guns.. its also a bonus you get to team kill, but its fair cause after you do it once you cant do it again....its also really fun convincing the other teamates to keep killing a specific teamate so he just never gets the chance to play and he's forced to watch your screen or back out i guess but then he gets banned for 20 mins since its Ranked also you drop like double ELO

On 9/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

if you are playing only training grounds you will be getting worse performance. For some reason it is locked to 30 frames unless you you turn v synch off which will then give you screen tearing. If you play the multiplayer you will see a huge improvement in quality.

^ thats really interesting i always noticed it being super laggy or something the first couple seconds of Training Grounds

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 0:11 PM, GUDGER666 said:

If you’re only interested in co-op, then Siege is the wrong game to play, since it’s centered around its competitive multiplayer. The competitive multiplayer is really fun though, once you find your flow with the nuances.

14 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

If you’re only interested in co-op, then Siege is the wrong game to play, since it’s centered around its competitive multiplayer. The competitive multiplayer is really fun though, once you find your flow with the nuances.

If someone is only average at mp and hasn't played before should they bother trying this game? I've wanted to try it for awhile but think I'd get clapped. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

If someone is only average at mp and hasn't played before should they bother trying this game? I've wanted to try it for awhile but think I'd get clapped. 

Your enjoyment of this game depends on if you’re willing to stick with it. I won’t sugarcoat facts. You will get clapped for a while as a beginner, but if you have the patience and drive to get better, then Siege will be a fantastic multiplayer offering. As long as you watch some guides online, and train your aim in the PVE section, then you’ll be well on your way to getting the most enjoyment you can get from this game. However, if you prefer more casual shooters, like Overwatch, Fortnite, or COD, then you probably won’t enjoy this game as much as I did.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

I highly recommend a mic and playing with friends if possible - if you get a group of 5 you don't need to worry about team kills or toxic people (unless one of your friends does that) because you fill a whole team. If you want the platinum though you will need to be an above average player to reach Gold rank IMO, you can be carried for perfect matches eventually but you'll need to perform consistently to reach that Gold. Luckily for me I got most of the ranked trophies before the trophy requirements were changed and were for the scenarios instead. But ranked is where this game truly shines.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 7:11 PM, GUDGER666 said:

bruh i’m sorry but you can’t just play co op at a 6 year old game that is built around competitive multiplayer and say that it’s “a pile of shit”. That’s on you

• Like 1

This games has good days where you're in a team that clutches the flawless win in less then 5 minutes and it has bad days when you get killed a second after spawning, the enemy kills you in the most ridiculous ways or you have a small minded person in your own team that teamkills you the second you pick the character they wanted.

Either way the game isn't nearly as awful as Call of Duty or Battlefield multiplayer in my opinion. Matches don't take as dreadfully long, every operator has its strengths and weaknesses (instead of everybody using that one overpowered gun or gadget) and they keep updating the game pretty frequently. The game is A LOT more fun, rewarding and easier (in the sense of communicating with each other) with friends though.

However. If you want to play this game for fun stay away from Ranked. It feels incredibly broken with players that kill you with only a millimeter of sight to see you, aggressive rushers that you can't really do anything against and gadget feel very useless in ranked. Whereas in quick match a lot of operators really shine and have the potential to show of their ability/ gadgets and be useful with it get completely denied in ranked (Valkyrie's cams, Meastro's evil-eyes and Kapkan traps for example).

Trophy wise the game isn't all that bad but the trophy where you have to get into gold rank is just plain dumb. I get that you've got to have a certain amount of skill in a game like this but with disconnecting/ team-killing teammates, enemy teams that've played nothing but Siege for the past 5 years and the above mentioned reasons I think it's just plain rude to let players with less experience or players that just aren't that good in ranked not have a fair chance on getting the platinum trophy. Climbing from a rank like copper or bronze to gold is just nearly impossible.

Edited by its_ArchroniX