Free-To-Play Trophies Changes

Maxie_M0us3

6 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

Why the change in trophies though? I mean the original requirements weren’t exactly difficult to meet

The game has gotten alot of content since it's original release in paid dlc and cosmetics. They made a stance early on they want free players to enjoy this game and all it has too offer as much as those that have owned it from the start. It seems they've changed the trophies more so they reflect that and have less focus on monetization items like cosmetics or specific vehicles.

They also may have changed some trophies as they could be possibly planning a rotational schedule for events, arenas of vehicles.

Does anyone know how the collections trophies work now? I started the game today and lots of cars and items are unlocked from the start but I wonder if they don't count towards the 5 cars and 150 items trophies anymore. When I played on my other account at the end of last year they popped almost instantly I believe.

I've come back to this game having realised I still have this installed on my hard drive - I have 24 cars unlocked already, but the car collector trophy hasn't auto-popped for having 5. Anyone know what I need to do?

Edited by mareepx
installed latest patch and had more cars unlocked than before
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

Can you get 100% of the trophies without paying any money? I’ve never played the game before but might check it out now that it’s free. 

Now that the DLC is free, 100% should be free as well. I'm close, and only ever paid for a couple DLC, no in game transactions.

On 21.9.2020 at 11:57 PM, ZJW44 said:

Can you get 100% of the trophies without paying any money? I’ve never played the game before but might check it out now that it’s free. 

You can get platinum without paying a cent but not the 100%. One of the dlc trophies requires you to trade an item with another player. And I just found out that both player need to have at least 500 ingame credits on their account, wich are the currency that is available through purchasing it with real money. I guess it's some kind of protection against people who'd create multiple accounts and trade stuff with themselves. However, it would have been nice to have it not linked to a trophy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Danbu1988 said:

You can get platinum without paying a cent but not the 100%. One of the dlc trophies requires you to trade an item with another player. And I just found out that both player need to have at least 500 ingame credits on their account, wich are the currency that is available through purchasing it with real money. I guess it's some kind of protection against people who'd create multiple accounts and trade stuff with themselves. However, it would have been nice to have it not linked to a trophy.

Damn that’s unfortunate. It also seems like some of the trophies might be bugged at the moment. I’ll wait and see how things play out. 

1 hour ago, ZJW44 said:

Damn that’s unfortunate. It also seems like some of the trophies might be bugged at the moment. I’ll wait and see how things play out. 

Yea, there are some definietely some issues with some of the trophies. One of those is keeping me away from getting platinum right now. Hope that someone will find a workaround for that or that those trophies might be fixed at some point. The transfer to f2p messed things up a bit. :/