Free-To-Play Trophies Changes

Maxie_M0us3

1 hour ago, Thalactus24 said:

Are the trophies glitched?

I have 9 cars and trophy didn't pop, the same for the items trophy

it seems like some of them are because I linked mine from my PC to my PS4 and i've had it on PC since 2015 and some trophies popped and others didn't, for the item one mine unlocked after getting the first item in the rocket pass (from the free rocket pass) but I still can't get the car collector one to work, I'm hoping that by doing the challenges to unlock the fortnite bus that will force it to realize I have way more than 5 cars but the challenge doesn't start until today so I guess we'll see if that works.

I've just been working through all the DLC trophies as I had the platinum and almost everything else and didn't experience any issues there (This was for Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars and Chaos Run lists). The only two trophies left are the two related to obtaining and levelling up a certified item, but I've yet to get one so far. Have 5 certified blueprints but like others have said you need paid in-game credits to unlock these.

If it is true about the trading trophies needing credits on the account then I am so glad I got those out the way when I did lol.

55 minutes ago, groomyboy said:

If it is true about the trading trophies needing credits on the account then I am so glad I got those out the way when I did lol.

It only affects people who haven't played the game before it went free to play, so you would've been fine if you hadn't already done it.

11 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

Oh yeah? It seems too easy now compared to the 80 ultra rares you have versus the 22,000 commons and all the trashware you constantly stack? Cool story bro. 

Yet you've never played Rocket League? Oh the irony! Worry about what you play instead of bashing others for playing what they enjoy. 

14 hours ago, Danbu1988 said:

You can get platinum without paying a cent but not the 100%. One of the dlc trophies requires you to trade an item with another player. And I just found out that both player need to have at least 500 ingame credits on their account, wich are the currency that is available through purchasing it with real money. I guess it's some kind of protection against people who'd create multiple accounts and trade stuff with themselves. However, it would have been nice to have it not linked to a trophy.

You don't need to purchase credits to get items. You can do a weekly challenge, get a prize drop, and use that new item to trade. You still get items I believe while leveling up and doing the battle pass as well, so it should still be doable to trade. This trophy list should be 100% able to be done without paying. I'm 2 trophies away from 100% and I haven't spent a single cent, although I did get the game from ps plus.

Just now, jjrockk_ said:

You don't need to purchase credits to get items. You can do a weekly challenge, get a prize drop, and use that new item to trade. You still get items I believe while leveling up and doing the battle pass as well, so it should still be doable to trade. This trophy list should be 100% able to be done without paying. I'm 2 trophies away from 100% and I haven't spent a single cent, although I did get the game from ps plus.

Yes, I know that it is possible to still get items without paying money, But the trading itself didn't work for me when I tried. I got the message that both players need to have at least 500 credits on them. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZJW44 said:

Oh yeah? It seems too easy now compared to the 80 ultra rares you have versus the 22,000 commons and all the trashware you constantly stack? Cool story bro. 

? Roasted ? There's no real suitable comeback for this.

25 minutes ago, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Yet you've never played Rocket League? Oh the irony! Worry about what you play instead of bashing others for playing what they enjoy. 

I can't even decipher what you're talking about. Dude just called ya out for claiming a trophy set is "too easy", while stacking mountains of easy Platinums on your own profile. It ain't that deep.

• Like 3

On 26/9/2020 at 11:00 AM, Bluefalcon2210 said:

I can't get the party trophy to pop for the life of me either, this seems to have a lot of glitched trophies which is a shame :( I've just submitted a ticket to them about these trophy glitches so I guess I'll see what they say.

I just hope this gets fixed, it would be annoying having this game with such easy plat stuck in your profile

Edit: just got the 5 items trophy, for some reason it unlocked after i opened a lootbox, 11 cars and still no trophy tho

Edited by Thalactus24
quick update
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, ZJW44 said:

Dead lmao. ??

I’ve never played Rocket League and I’m not usually into multiplayer games like this, but hell perhaps now is the time! All the DLC is free and there is a resurgence of boosting groups? Yippee! Let’s do it.

The 5 items trophy finally popped for me, after I got the 5th item from the free rocket pass/leveling up screen. None of the daily challenge items contributed and thee same with the cars unlocked this way. 

So in theory it would be possible but this would be ridiculous grind if it is only the progression items that are counted. Glitch or sneaky way to push people to premium/micro transaction? 

Edited by OmegaDawnB

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

Dead lmao. 1f602.png1f602.png

I’ve never played Rocket League and I’m not usually into multiplayer games like this, but hell perhaps now is the time! All the DLC is free and there is a resurgence of boosting groups? Yippee! Let’s do it.

Not to mention that Rocket League is one of the greatest games ever made. I say this and honestly dislike MP games but RL is my go to game. If you want any hep let me know!?

On 9/27/2020 at 6:34 AM, OG_NosePicker said:

Not to mention that Rocket League is one of the greatest games ever made. I say this and honestly dislike MP games but RL is my go to game. If you want any hep let me know!1f913.png

I’ve heard this same sentiment from a lot of people, and I have to admit it looks incredibly fun. Thank you for the offer to help, that is very kind if you! I will definitely get around to it sometime in the near future, and when I do I’ll try to remember to shoot you a message. Cheers man. ?

• Like 1