Hogwarts Legacy Announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

Picking this one up and adding to my collection of PS5 games. Got a running list now...

Spider-man

Demon's Souls

Sackboy

Gran Turismo

RE 8

Ratchet

Horizon

Returnal

Cyberpunk

Assassin's Creed

Watch Dogs

LEGO Star Wars

shit....keeps growing

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 1:20 AM, thefourfoldroot said:

Really excited for the game. I tend to dislike most extreme social activists anyway, so Rowling’s third wave intersectional feminism coming into conflict with the more extreme trans rights positions means it’s basically a wash for me and doesn’t need to impact this purchasing decision.

MTE. The whole situation is a circular headache, and at the end of the day she's built an indestructible empire so I have no problem buying this game.

It's like people who think Bezo's is satan to humanity yet are still perched on twitch every day. Nah, I'm going to buy this day one and fully enjoy it. JKR can eat rocks for all I care or don't care!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm still looking forward to the game, I personally don't think we should write it off and destroy the other employees work they are putting into this game just because the game is associated with those 2 people, 1 person the game can't really move away from as it's her franchise but maybe it can move away from the games lead designer (I don't know I'm just spitballing) but sadly it does look like it's going to be written off and it's probably going to tank hard when it's released.

• Like 2

Typical ResetEra overreaction. 

On one hand, I want to ask what kind of bad things this guy said, because I've only heard about one video so far, and I thought it was completely fine.

On the other hand, I want to evacuate from this thread before it (possibly) goes of the rails ?

Edited by Alderriz
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Alderriz said:

On one hand, I want to ask what kind of bad things this guy said, because I've only heard about one video so far, and I thought it was completely fine.

On the other hand, I want to evacuate from this thread before it (possibly) goes of the rails 1f601.png

Yeah, it's right there on the edge 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2021 at 11:19 AM, Alderriz said:

On the other hand, I want to evacuate from this thread before it (possibly) goes of the rails 1f601.png

He’s a GamerGater

I'll definitely be getting this game. Really looking forward to it. I've been hoping for a good Harry Potter RPG for years because the past games in the series haven't been all that great. I mean, some of them were fine but I always got the feeling there was so much more potential there. Don't give a fuck about the JK Rowling thing. It's the dev team I'm supporting. JK Rowling is loaded now and will be loaded after the game's release whether you buy it or not. I'm not going to deprive myself of what will hopefully be a great game just because she said some controversial shit.

• Like 2