Hogwarts Legacy Announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Im very hopeful this has a good showing on thursday.

The main two things I want from this game are a solid character creation (want to actually make myself once) and I want school classes to be a part of the gameplay, something like Bully but a bit more involved.

Im sure combat and story will be solid.

• Like 1

It's been a while since I was this hyped. At the same time concerned. Really hoping this game is good, with the possibility of attending classes. A story of intrigue and "normal" RPG is great, but the idea of being student captivates me more.

bmg_ps.png

I'n not holding any hope for this game with the development troubles it had so far, seems to be another one of WB's botched game managments along with Gotham Knights/SuicideSquad/MK11/Injustice2, idk what happened to them, they used to be great with the Arkham games, they should've kept trying to sell the gaming division, obviously they don't want it or know what to do with it, funny enough, just like with their movie and comics divisions, ....what exactly does WB do right lately? can't think of much....

Edited by THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
  • Like 1

Looks fantastic, only thing is missing is a lick of paint or maybe the stream just didn't do it justice on the graphics department and more movement during combat (almost looks like a turn action). 

The other thing I'm worried about are the timers, that could be exploited for mtx. 

No joke, this game is the reason I bought a PS5 sooner rather than later. Didn’t know it was going to be delayed at the time but I didn’t want the family & I to miss out on this game that’s right down our alley. Haven’t seen the State of Play yet but I’m sure it’s great.

• Like 4