God of War: Ragnarök (November 9, 2022)

Ghost

14 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

lmao are folks still going to say it "LoOkS LiKe dLC" or are they finally gonna shut their dumb traps up? The PS4 version might look close but that PS5 footage was on another level entirely, well done for rediscovering how to market a damn game, Sony!

This game and the other new ( cross gen)  are to play on PS5 mate.. On PS4 at 30 fps etc.. is a waste IMHO.. 4K 60fps, Dual sense, no fan noise etc... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

lmao are folks still going to say it "LoOkS LiKe dLC" or are they finally gonna shut their dumb traps up? The PS4 version might look close but that PS5 footage was on another level entirely, well done for rediscovering how to market a damn game, Sony!

If anything for me it may feel rushed to tie up the rest of the Norse stuff in only one more game. However my biggest excitement will be if they actually answer the questions from the first game. Obviously they will go Egypt after this (I would bet a lot on that).

1) The scenes with the Goddess Freya holding the mistletoe and the Iron Wolves starting Ragnarok are so beautiful!!!?

2) So the All-Father himself visit Atreas to have a little philosophical talk about concepts like truth, secrets and the rest. The boy wanted the truth and that is what he receive, i don't think that will be a problem, right??

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Previews are coming - October 21, 2022, at 6:00AM PDT / 9:00AM EDT / 2:00PM BST / 3:00PM CEST

Reviews - November 3

this time always sucks for a game I'm hyped for, now the internet will be flooded with new content and spoilers will start to leak soon, the days leading up to launch will be a minefield