PlayStation Plus Collection announced for PS5

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

It's for PS+ subsribers, what would be the point in redeeming another code?

I'm just guessing at this point and interested to see how it's going to work. I guess when you go to the store on the PS5 console, it will verify.

"Active PS Plus subscription and PS5 console required. PS Plus subscription fees recur until canceled. Number and availability of PS Plus collection titles may vary by country. See Playstation.com/psplus for details and updates on PS Plus offerings."

Edited by Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

ok then, the incentive to buy a PS5 it's freaking stupid now.

Just give everyone the games, I'll buy your PS5 later, just not now. Plus, this gives rise to account theft.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

How do you claim them, by the way? One by one or all at once?

I bought some of them in the past and i don't want to see my licenses overwritten by the Plus one.

I'm pretty certain it's one by one. There's a PS+ Collection section on the PS5 console store that'll have them all there listed individually for you to redeem.

Edited by EIdain
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

How do you claim them, by the way? One by one or all at once?

I bought some of them in the past and i don't want to see my licenses overwritten by the Plus one.

It's only redeemable on the PS5

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/11/ps_plus_collection_games_can_be_played_on_ps4_via_ps5_workaround

I'm curious as to if the FF XV Comrades downgrade method works on PS5 or if people who grab it on PS5 will now be stuck with an unobtainable 100% unless they use their PS4 to downgrade the game.

5 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

It's only redeemable on the PS5

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/11/ps_plus_collection_games_can_be_played_on_ps4_via_ps5_workaround

I'm curious as to if the FF XV Comrades downgrade method works on PS5 or if people who grab it on PS5 will now be stuck with an unobtainable 100% unless they use their PS4 to downgrade the game.

That didn't answer my question.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:13 AM, LoveInHell said:

How much time do you have to download the PS+ Collection?

My guess is that PS Plus Collection will be sticking around for a while, probably well into the PS5 life cycle. And every 1 or 2 months they will keep on adding games to the collection. This will be the best that Sony can offer to compete with Game Pass for now.

• Like 1