Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

Don't panic, US players. They aren't available at US Best Buy yet. ?

Walmart and Target jumped the gun and are sold out, however. And Gamestop probably blocked you because of overzealous Cloudflare. They don't want yo monies!

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Don't panic, US players. They aren't available at US Best Buy yet. 1f602.png

Walmart and Target jumped the gun and are sold out, however.

Sorry, should have mentioned in the OP, Best Buy Canada, and EB Games Canada. Got mine along with Demons Souls and Miles Morales for about $890.00 CAD.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

Yeah most likely, i'm glad i don't have to worry about standing in line in November for a "chance" to get one.

I can't remember what game it was, but I didn't have a preorder and there was a rumour that this small gaming store had a few extra copies, so I stood out in -30 for an hour to get it!  Luckily, the rumour was true and I didn't waste all that time freezing my ass off!

1 minute ago, FFATMA said:

I can't remember what game it was, but I didn't have a preorder and there was a rumour that this small gaming store had a few extra copies, so I stood out in -30 for an hour to get it!  Luckily, the rumour was true and I didn't waste all that time freezing my ass off!

Yeah i've definitely had a few of those, the most recent that comes to mind is the snes classic, even though that ended up being for nothing as Nintendo learned from their mistake from the NES classic and made enough to go around.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

just got my pre order in at Best Buy, EB Games also has them available, get there quick before they run out.

Launch games appear to be Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Demons Souls, Sackboy's Big Adventure, and (something destruction derby, not 100% sure about the name)

Fellow Canadian here! Glad to hear you got one pre-ordered. Also ordered from Best-Buy. Waiting for the Ultimate Edition of Spider-Man to be added to the site. Will add Demon Souls as well.

EDIT: BestBuy Disc and Digital is unavailable to pre-order now. EBGames website is getting hammered.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3