Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

3 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

i didn't even hear a time from anywhere, my wife just came to me and said "hey, i just got an email 20 minutes ago saying the PS5 is ready to pre order, is that important?"

Did you get it at least or too late?

7 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

They say tomorrow then surprise launch the pre-orders....garbage. 

I think it’s because Walmart did it early, so turned into a bit of a free for all.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Just now, Dreggit said:

I thought preorders were being done exclusively by invite through Sony? x.x now just you wait for the greedy to flip these for stupid prices

I literally checked eBay right after buying mine, saw people selling pre orders for around CAD $1,500.00 already, probably be more once they're officially sold out.

Just now, Dreggit said:

I thought preorders were being done exclusively by invite through Sony? x.x now just you wait for the greedy to flip these for stupid prices

Sony had set up a pre-sale kind of thing that was exclusive. A lottery where you had a chance to be drawn to buy one directly from them. These websites can't handle some hundreds of thousands of requests right now, no way Sony can handle 15 million.

2 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

US Best Buy (ymmv) has completely shit the bed, can't get into checkout, constant "system error" messages.

Nope, all mileage is the same.

I managed to finally get through again after refreshing a payment confirmation screen. "PS5 is not available for shipping."

Absolutely wonderful.