Berzerkgod313

Pre-Orders Started!

200 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

i didn't even hear a time from anywhere, my wife just came to me and said "hey, i just got an email 20 minutes ago saying the PS5 is ready to pre order, is that important?"

Did you get it at least or too late?

7 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

They say tomorrow then surprise launch the pre-orders....garbage. 

I think it’s because Walmart did it early, so turned into a bit of a free for all.

Edited by MidnightDragon

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Did you get it at least or too late?

Yeah i ended up getting the disc version along with demons souls and spider-man from Best Buy for about CAD $890.00

I thought preorders were being done exclusively by invite through Sony? x.x now just you wait for the greedy to flip these for stupid prices

Just now, Dreggit said:

I thought preorders were being done exclusively by invite through Sony? x.x now just you wait for the greedy to flip these for stupid prices

I literally checked eBay right after buying mine, saw people selling pre orders for around CAD $1,500.00 already, probably be more once they're officially sold out.

Just now, Dreggit said:

Sony had set up a pre-sale kind of thing that was exclusive. A lottery where you had a chance to be drawn to buy one directly from them. These websites can't handle some hundreds of thousands of requests right now, no way Sony can handle 15 million.

2 minutes ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

I literally checked eBay right after buying mine, saw people selling pre orders for around CAD $1,500.00 already, probably be more once they're officially sold out.

That's disgusting.

I got my pre-order in for a ps5.

My brother brought a day one edition of the x-box one without a preorder on the release date because he went into a store you would not think of When buying a gaming console.

I ordered from smyths in the uk as soon as they went up. No joke I checked again 5 minutes later all sold out. The thirst is real

US Best Buy (ymmv) has completely shit the bed, can't get into checkout, constant "system error" messages.

1 minute ago, FFATMA said:

That's disgusting.

yeah that's not okay, but at the same time it's unfortunately expected.

1 minute ago, Berzerkgod313 said:

yeah that's not okay, but at the same time it's unfortunately expected.

True enough!

Best Buy is already sold out. Got a pre-order in at Walmart but I'm not sure I entirely trust them. Trying to get one through EB as a back up, but I may have to wait for Amazon.

2 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

US Best Buy (ymmv) has completely shit the bed, can't get into checkout, constant "system error" messages.

Nope, all mileage is the same.

I managed to finally get through again after refreshing a payment confirmation screen. "PS5 is not available for shipping."

Absolutely wonderful.

2 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Nope, all mileage is the same.

I managed to finally get through again after refreshing a payment confirmation screen. "PS5 is not available for shipping."

Absolutely wonderful.

shit

Got mine preordered. Was sent a tweet from Ebgames with a countdown timer on with 30s left for preorders to open, almost had a heart attack.

So much for a few days notice to get ready.

18 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

I think it’s because Walmart did it early, so turned into a bit of a free for all.

Leave it to Wal Mart to arse things up. 

Got one in my cart at Best Buy but can't check out...

Consider another PS5 (Disc Edition) pre-ordered! Sure is expensive, (CAD $712 incl. taxes) but I feel it was worth it.

1 minute ago, Killbomb said:

Got one in my cart at Best Buy but can't check out...

Don't break your keyboard. They're sold out.

23 minutes ago, KIERONOO said:

I ordered from smyths in the uk as soon as they went up. No joke I checked again 5 minutes later all sold out. The thirst is real

I also got one from Smyths, tried game at first but their pages were not loading, so much traffick.

Anybody in the US get one? Just curious. Seen several in Europe and Canada, but not here.

3 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Anybody in the US get one? Just curious. Seen several in Europe and Canada, but not here.

Not yet :/ I’m still trying through Best Buy but their site still isn’t allowing checkout. 

Man i wish preorders were up in sweden...