Pre-Orders Started!

Berzerkgod313

12 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Will wait until there is some actual next gen games, as of now there is non so what's point in buying one. 

The only problem with this is it's being back ordered through next year. If something special hits, you'll be waiting a long time to play it. If a second wave of Covid hits, you'll be waiting even longer. That's saying nothing of your choice personally but it's a worry for me. 

2 minutes ago, maisie666 said:

Check your junkmail, i got the preorder offer from Sony at 7.04 pm.  No demons souls special edition so far, so i ll hold off until it arrives in black.

I am deemed unworthy. Come on, Sony, I'm your biggest fan and I drop ridiculous amounts of money on your shit! ?

• Like 2

What an absolute dumpster fire of a pre-order process. I’m in disbelief at how bad of an experience this is. Had one in checkout both on BestBuy and GameStop and the websites crashed during checkout only to come back up and being sold out. Going to call my local stores tomorrow and see if anyone is still taking them in person (assuming Amazon will be the same bad experience when they list it).

• Like 2

Anyone at this point doesn't give a shit about owning a launch console due to COVID 19? 

I was saving up for the PS5 in like the near end of 2019 and then bam financial hardships hit HARD.. and had to allocate my PS5 savings to bills.. *teardrop*

I'm just going to wait to get the PS5 when Hogwarts Legacy comes out. Hopefully I have money by then..

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

9 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

one of my friends got a email from sony offering a pre order. but im almost thinking he nerfed the image to impress me because people do weird shit like that

decided to check best buys site again, it now doesnt say sold out it says coming soon

The pre order offer is worthless. I received one weeks ago offering an early notice and this nonsense happened.

me personally covid pretty much hasnt impacted my life at all. i worked 2 jobs while also performing at concerts. then i was working 1 job and concerts. then i bought part of the business while doing concerts and then just did concerts for 7 years. made enough money that i can sit on my ass the rest of my life because i have no wife or kids. i allow myself certain amount of spending per month to stretch my money out till i die and i sell art if i buy to much dumb shit to keep my money up in the long run. i also do small investing on cancel culture. when people are mad at things like netflix i buy stock when it drops.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

me personally covid pretty much hasnt impacted my life at all. i worked 2 jobs while also performing at concerts. then i was working 1 job and concerts. then i bought part of the business while doing concerts and then just did concerts for 7 years. made enough money that i can sit on my ass the rest of my life because i have no wife or kids. i allow myself certain amount of spending per month to stretch my money out till i die and i sell art if i buy to much dumb shit to keep my money up in the long run. i also do small investing on cancel culture. when people are mad at things like netflix i buy stock when it drops.

Please teach us your ways lol

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Huh. According to Wario64 on Twitter, this is the second wave of emails.

There were a few people earlier saying they had gotten emails. I'm guessing Sony is staggering it since the event only goes on until supplies last. It's basically a digital line you have to stand in

1 minute ago, majob said:

There were a few people earlier saying they had gotten emails. I'm guessing Sony is staggering it since the event only goes on until supplies last. It's basically a digital line you have to stand in

Yeah. Just seems weird that they'd stagger an email with the same information. "Come join us at 10a PST this Friday," and whatnot.