Overachiever and Trophy Hunter unobtainable?

Excessiveiser

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, KirekkusuPT said:

Anyone had problems recently with Trophy Hunter? I got Overachiever but not Trophy Hunter...

Edit: never mind, after a third check I was missing one buy.

oof. I’m happy.

I was unfortunately one of those guys affected ?. I got Overachiever after several hours of grinding out the cars, and I never got Trophy Hunter. I bought out EVERYTHING and it never popped. I also tried reloading my save from the PS Plus cloud, just to see that it sent me back to before I started grinding them out. So I quit on that and the platinum. I just feel completely screwed out of the platinum and it’s complete bullshit. Congrats that you were able to get it to pop no problem.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I was unfortunately one of those guys affected 1f621.png. I got Overachiever after several hours of grinding out the cars, and I never got Trophy Hunter. I bought out EVERYTHING and it never popped. I also tried reloading my save from the PS Plus cloud, just to see that it sent me back to before I started grinding them out. So I quit on that and the platinum. I just feel completely screwed out of the platinum and it’s complete bullshit. Congrats that you were able to get it to pop no problem.

Have you also bought all racing suits for every driver? Just asking...

19 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

Have you also bought all racing suits for every driver? Just asking...

Yeah man, I bought all racer suits, all special car skins, all upgrades, etc. I double checked everything twice and the game showed nothing left to buy, otherwise I would’ve seen an exclamation mark on a car I may have missed. The last thing I did to get Overachiever was drifting in Xing’s Speed Car. After buying it, nothing happened.

4 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

Yeah man, I bought all racer suits, all special car skins, all upgrades, etc. I double checked everything twice and the game showed nothing left to buy, otherwise I would’ve seen an exclamation mark on a car I may have missed. The last thing I did to get Overachiever was drifting in Xing’s Speed Car. After buying it, nothing happened.

That sucks. I had to check thrice to realize I missed out on buying some wheels.

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Might do this one now that I'm seeing it fixed, but at the same time that worries me about person not getting their trophy as that sucks putting in the work and not getting the reward.

I wish you good luck on it. I would play it safe and backup your save to the PS Plus cloud before buying your final customization or upgrade. Just in case you end up in the same situation I was.

20 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Might do this one now that I'm seeing it fixed, but at the same time that worries me about person not getting their trophy as that sucks putting in the work and not getting the reward.

they should pop with no glitches

36 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I wish you good luck on it. I would play it safe and backup your save to the PS Plus cloud before buying your final customization or upgrade. Just in case you end up in the same situation I was.

did you get everything before the patch? might have something to do with it.

• 4 weeks later...