I'm done with this game WASTE OF TIME!

Jinxcendant-XIII

What's the point in trying to play when I get disconnected every game, I can't progress towards my remaining trophies/earn any more kudos to buy things, is there any solutions? I am getting very frustrated ?, shame as I wanted to play to see what changes they recently made to levels but I'll never find out?

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

I must be lucky because I rarely get disconnected from games, but I know a lot of people are being disconnected and it seems to be a recurring problem, unfortunately. I think the changes are a welcome addition to the game. It makes the levels less repetitive. Before, it was just a matter of memorizing the level, but now you have to be more aware of what is happening and you have to adapt to the different variations of the levels, so hopefully, they can solve these problems soon so you can play the game.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

What's the point in trying to play when I get disconnected every game, I can't progress towards my remaining trophies/earn any more kudos to buy things, is there any solutions? I am getting very frustrated 1f62c.png, shame as I wanted to play to see what changes they recently made to levels but I'll never find out1f622.png

Can't say I experience many disconnects at all, pre or post patch, maybe it's your internet connection or settings?

Funny how everyone in here is either  "I never get disconnected" or "I get disconnected all the time" lol. For me, I'd say it's about 50/50. I'll get disconnected quite a bit, but never enough to make me feel fed up with getting disconnected. My suggestion: take a break from the game for a while and then come back to it :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fish613 said:

Funny how everyone in here is either  "I never get disconnected" or "I get disconnected all the time" lol. For me, I'd say it's about 50/50. I'll get disconnected quite a bit, but never enough to make me feel fed up with getting disconnected. My suggestion: take a break from the game for a while and then come back to it :)

Even if I did the problems would still happen 

It used to be about 60/40 I was disconnected pre-patch while remaining in party chat with friends. Post-patch I'm lucky to play 1 or 2 games before giving up. It's honesty ridiculous how broke this game is. I've invested time so gonna keep going for trophies but this is honestly the worst game I've ever played lol. It's really bad.

Up until today I've only had the occasional disconnect problem.  Today though I can play the game okay for the most part up until the point where I get eliminated and then it just crashes every time on the elimination screen at the end of the round.  I'm referring to the screen where those people eliminated fall out of the squares.  As a result I can't earn any money or kudos/RP.    

4 hours ago, PondNewt said:

Up until today I've only had the occasional disconnect problem.  Today though I can play the game okay for the most part up until the point where I get eliminated and then it just crashes every time on the elimination screen at the end of the round.  I'm referring to the screen where those people eliminated fall out of the squares.  As a result I can't earn any money or kudos/RP.    

Same. I've gotten the "failed to receive information about rewards from the server" message three games in a row now.