Selected for PS5 Pre-order?

x-iGoAT-X

7 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

So far in my attempts to call I am getting all associates are busy helping other customers. 

I tried Best Buy but it’s online online and of course it was sold out and when I went to GameStop they just said to check social media to see if it’s available for pre order

2 minutes ago, Fallen_Angel_Zan said:

I tried Best Buy but it’s online online and of course it was sold out and when I went to GameStop they just said to check social media to see if it’s available for pre order

I have been checking Twitter quite often. IGN also has links to each retailer and will update when there may be more pre orders available. 

I live in a small area and I suppose they may not of had many here to pre order.

1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Snake. IGN is shit. Trust the other retailers.

IGN has been shit for the past decade. They generally give bad reviews for games that people tend to enjoy for the most part, a number of indie games fit this bill. Then on the flip side they give good reviews for games that people have panned.

Usually I just see people who probably got paid to review a game that they would likely never touch if they were playing on their own free will.

IGN also has a bunch of journalists who act like second rate pundits for CNN, MSNBC, Fox News. They're biased as fuck, I don't need your political crap shoved down my throat.

IGN, Gamespot and those other big websites are shit.

24 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

So i've opened up the queue and it says "user id is missing". Anyone else getting this message at the top of the page?

Yes, now that I check, but the queue isn't supposed to be open until 10am PST, around 40 minutes from your post time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Yes, now that I check, but the queue isn't supposed to be open until 10am PST, around 40 minutes from your post time.

that's true, I was checking early to make sure everything was ready to go. I'm sure it'll update at the given time

40 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

that's true, I was checking early to make sure everything was ready to go. I'm sure it'll update at the given time

The page just refreshed on it's own and switched to now qeueuing.

Edited by Jelly Soup