x-iGoAT-X

Selected for PS5 Pre-order?

38 posts in this topic

Just now, xh117 said:

Did anyone get a confirmation email? I went through checkout and it put me back in the queue when I clicked order details

Same. I imagine it will be a delayed confirmation. Just says order placed successfully.

Just now, StarFang7 said:

Same. I imagine it will be a delayed confirmation. Just says order placed successfully.

I just got it, it was a bit delayed so freaked out lol

12 minutes ago, xh117 said:

Did anyone get a confirmation email? I went through checkout and it put me back in the queue when I clicked order details

check junk mail. they send separate emails for every item (god knows why). My PS5 DE landed in my junk mail, fount it a few minutes later. weird.

oh yeah, i pre-ordered the digital edition through PS :) got soooooo lucky with the queue, was in like 15 min before and once it started, took about 20 min. now it says over an hour and "high amoun of traffic". yikes. good luck people!!

They have so many on their site. That was so easy to pre order. 

Same thing happened to me - tried to see order details but got put back in the queue. A few minutes later I got the order confirmation e-mail. 

1 hour ago, xh117 said:

i just got mine a few mins ago to the email that my psn is tied to

I got to the front of the queue then was given the high traffic message. After I got to the front again, it wouldn't even let me order one. Let the session expire and clicked the link in my email again from a different device and got right in. Got my order confirmation email a few minutes later. 

i never got luck with code, it bums me out since i have saved up money, i don't live up to my name with getting lucky with anythings

7 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I got the email. I am nervous. Like so nervous I couldn't sleep. 

Were you able to pre order one? 

Got the PS5 Console.  Had to log in 10 times, gave up a few times, finally that special webpage showed up.  Happy.

I got an order summary and a confirmation through the Route app for the order. That was a surprisingly easy process, good job on Sony.

2 hours ago, xh117 said:

If you log into your account you can check your order history and if it went through, it'll be there.

Yup I got selected and it was nervous while waiting today!